Chapter 83

Chapter 83 

I jolt awake sweat pouring down my forehead and back. Joe and the kids were just coming in to the hotel room. I got up and hugged Joe. I buried my face into his chest and he kissed my hair. I hugged the kids too and rumpled their hair. "Are you okay babe?" Joe asked and I swallowed before nodding. "You look like you ran a mile." He wipes the sweat off my forehead. Gavin and Adrian were running around the hotel room. 

"Yea I took a nap and had this bad dream." I turned away from Joe and he puts a brown paper bag on the table. 

"I got you some dinner." He walks to me and wraps his arm around my waist. 

"Thanks." I looked out the window and saw that the sun was already setting. That must have been a long nap. 

"Would you like to tell me about your dream?" He kissed my jawline and earlobe. 

"It was a fashion show and all my pieces were ruined and they went down the runway. I was going crazy in my dream." I give him a nervous giggle. "Never do I want that to happen." I lied once again and I was just waiting for lighting to strike me.  It hurts to lie to Joe but I just want him to be calm and happy. I turned around and kissed him. 

"Let's go and give you a bath so you can feel refreshed." He leads me to our room and he called out to Adrian and Gavin,"Boys why don't you both watch some movies." He leaves me in the room to undress and he goes out to the living room to rent a movie. He comes back and I was wrapped in a towel. Joe leads me into the bathroom and he sits by the tub and fills it with water. I lowered my head remembering my dream and then Joe lifts my chin up. "Your probably getting sick." 

"Possibly." I said and he removes my towel. I sit in the tub and the water sloshed around as I shifted myself into a comfortable position. Joe rolled up his sleeves and crouched by the tub. 

"I like it like this." He hooks a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed my temple. "I like to take care of you." I smiled at him and he scoops some of the water and rubbed them on my shoulders. Then he applied some shampoo on his hands and lathered my hair with it. I love the feeling of his fingers in my hair and he smiles at me. I pulled my knees to my chest and Joe kissed my shoulder."Oh I love you." I shivered as he ran the cool water down my back and I felt so refreshed. He took the shower head and allowed the water to wash out my hair. Then he got some soap and started rubbing my shoulders, back, arms, and chest. "After this I'll take a shower, then the boys will need to too, and then we'll watch the movie altogether." He takes my face and kisses me. I smiled on his lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Oops." I giggled slightly. 

"Ah I'm soaked." He laughs. "How do you feel?" 

"Clean." I smiled and he strokes my cheek. He washed me up and let me sit in the bathtub waiting while he went to fetch some towels. He comes back with fluffy towels and I step out of the tub. His arms wrapped around me as he pulled the towels over my shoulders. 

"The boys are enjoying he movie they're both laughing." He smiles. I went to the small closet to pick out my pjs. I moved our luggage around and I turned to see Joe removing his clothes. "I'll just take a quick shower get the boys ready for their showers too." I nod and slipped into my comfortable pants and tshirt that says Jonas on the back with the number one. He was still standing there with a smile on his face.