Chapter 6~The Shelter

I woke up to my alarm going off to remind me that i have to get ready to go to the animal shelter. I'm a volunteer at the shelter. I got up out of bed, went to the bathroom and had a shower, then went back to my room to find something to wear. (Her outfit is the photo at the start of the chapter)

I picked up my bag, put my phone, keys, book and other stuff in it and just while i was leaving my room to get breakfast i went back in my room and got my headphones and the princes iPod in my pocket and went down for breakfast. When i got down the stairs i got my water bottle from the fridge and put it in my bag then got a mussel bar from the cupboard and put it in my pocket and left for the shelter.

On the way to the shelter i toke put Matt's iPod (yes, i am going to call him Matt and not the prince.) and pressed shuffle on the playlist and the song 'Beside you' by 5 Seconds of Summer. It is a slow but beautiful song. I'm amazed that Matt would listen to this type of song and put it in a playlist called 'punk-rock'.

By the time i got to the shelter i had listened to 3 songs and finished my mussel bar. I walked in front door of the shelter to see my friend Drew putting a leash on Pepper, she is one of the smallest dogs we have at the shelter. (D- for Drew, B- for Blair)

D-"I'm going to take Pepper out for a walk. Also someone is bring their dog,Hunter, to be taken care of for a few hours so when they come in you remember what to do right?"
B-"Yes, i remember Drew. You can go take Pepper for a walk but you might also want to go and get Paris, they like going on walks together."
D-"okay."

Drew went and got Paris and put a leash on her then toke Pepper and Paris for a walk.