Chapter 1- Blair

Hey, I'm Blair Summers. Where I live its the summer holidays at the moment which is awesome because
1-I don't really like school
2-It means more time to sleep
3-I can just do nothing all day
Where i go to school i'm invisible its good sometimes but other times its not.

I don't really have many friends which i don't mind, i like to just read and listen to music. Music is my LIFE! Its one of the only things that get me through a day of school, with out it well i don't think i would be able to survive not just school but life. I'm good at school, i get all A's but i don't really car about that because i want people to see me more for who i am and not my grades.

Anyway, let's get on with tell you the story. This story started with a walk in the park........

A.N.
Hey everyone,
I hope you like chapter 1 and i know it is not really the story but i thought it would be a good way to start it off. Now i know i have a front cover for this book but i would like to have a better one so please if you can make me a cover for the story and send the link by DM and i will have a look at all of them and the one i think bet suits the story i will use and the person who the cover was made by i will dedicate a chapter to you but i promise the rest of the covers will not go to waist i will put them in my book so everyone can see the covers.
Bye, hope you have an amazing day where ever in the world you are and if you reading this before going to sleep i hope you have beautiful dreams ~S