UPDATE: COMING SOON! Pt 2 - "Journey into Love"

Just a note to let you know that I have decided to add more parts to this story. This will be at least a 4-part series, and likely even longer. Each part will be the approximate length of this first one, and when the series is done, I will put it out in a single volume on amazon in both ebook and print.

Thanks for reading and loving Grady and Casey enough to want to know more of their story :)

Warm Regards,

Audrey

_____________________________

"JOURNEY INTO LOVE"  SUMMARY:

Casey worries that when it comes down to the wire, Grady will hesitate to tell his friends that he’s gay and in love with his best friend. After all, Grady reputation on campus is that of a lady’s man –with the looks to match. Is he really willing to risk everything to openly date Casey? Or will he ultimately make an excuse as to why he and Casey should keep their relationship private and secret?

Grady isn’t oblivious to Casey’s fears and assures him that all will be well and he isn’t at all uneasy about admitting who he really is or his feelings for Casey. Relieved and feeling positive as they venture out to meet up with Grady’s friends, Casey’s high spirits are quickly dashed when overhears a couple of Grady’s football teammates speaking derogatively about Grady for hanging out with a queer –and saying that if Grady ever turned out to be gay, the coach would kick his ass off the team in a heartbeat.

Knowing how much Grady loves football, Casey stops him from coming out to his friends and insists that it’s okay for them to have a secret relationship. Grady isn’t in favor of the idea, as he had all kinds of plans for showing his affection for Casey openly, looking forward to doing things as a couple. But realizing how much it bothers Casey to think of messing up his life, Grady agrees to a temporary “secret” relationship –soon regretting it when one of the girls play matchmaker and try to set Casey up with the new hot, sexy gay guy on campus.