Be my first

*Jay's P.O.V*

My eyes flutter open to a beautiful face, her light snores sound peaceful. I kiss her nose assuring her that I was there and that I was getting our of bed, but I doubt she even felt it. Nicole's eyes open slowly, she Covers her eyes shielding them from the sunlight shunting through the window.

"Morning Beautiful" She smiles, I swear the world lit up.

"Morning" she said sleepily, I pull the covers off and jump out of bed. I scratch my head and look back at Nikki. She was sitting up, rubbing her eyes trying to adjust to the née lighting. I kiss her forehead and walk out of the room. It has already been a month, Mine and Nicole's relationship has been great. It's grows more and more strong every minute we're together. I walk down the hall towards Cathy's room, Cathy has been living with Nicole now. You could say Cathy moved on from her crush from me and I'm happy she's trying at a shot of love with other people. I knock on her door, I hear a faint 'it's open.' I open the door slightly.

"Cathy?" I slowly open the door more.

"Hey Jay" she smiled at me, after looking up from her phone. She was still in her avenger's PJ's. I raised an eyebrow, leaning against the doorframe.

"Cathy? The Cathy Knight smiled at me? Gasp!" I acted surprised. For the past month, every morning. Cathy wouldn't even look my way, now she's smiling? I smirked. "Who is he? Please tell!" I acted like a girl, interested in her best friends secrets. My hands locked under my chin, my eyes fluttering every second. She laughed and shook her head.

"He? who is this 'he' we speak of?" She added air quotes around he, pretending there was no he.

"Mhm" I turned on my heel, closing the door behind me. I ran all the way to Nikki's room. I burst through the door.

"NIKKKI?!" She jumped off the bed in surprise and landed on the floor flat. She glared up at me, while I chuckled. She stuck out her tongue, and I helped her off the floor.

"What is so important that you had to make me fall off the bed for?" I kiss her cheek, a gesture to tell her I'm sorry. I can see she tries to fight a smile, but she fails and her pearly whites lit up the room.

"Well!" I leaned closer to her and look from left to right, making sure no one hears me. "Cathy, has a boyfriend!" I yell, making sure Cathy hears. Before I now it, Cathy is at the door, giving me a death glare. Oh, if looks could kill.

"JAY! You are a dead man!" I scream, and run around the room. Dodging her every attack. "I swear, you are going to eat your own dick when I'm done with you!" I swear under my breath, I run down the stairs and out the door. Cathy by my trail.

"Oh boy" I hear Nicole mutter, she is laughing at the ridiculousness. "Well, i'm going to go eat some NUTELLA!" She yelled. Cathy and I stop in our places and charge full speed into the kitchen, Nicole jumping out of our way.

"Cathy! You better not get the Nutella first!" our hands reach for the Nutella at the same time, we argue over it pulling it trying to et out of each others grasp.

"Thank you" Nikki took it away from us, sticking her spoon in the chocolate goodness. I glare at her, while she laughs at Cathy and I. "So" she pauses, taking the spoon out of her mouth. "Whose the guy, eh?" I sit on the counter, beside Nikki. Cathy blushes and smiles at the ground. I smirk.

"So there is a guy?" she glares at me and I chuckle.

"Maybe.." she mumbles, Nikki and I lean forward, cuffing our ears.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Okay, so maybe there is a guy!" she replies defeated.

"Aw, Cathy!" Nicole yells. They go into their own conversation about the mystery guy, while I eat the Nutella trying to look interested.

*Nicole's P.O.V*

I loved seeing Cathy smile, it's been a long time since her smile was real. We made plans for her to bring her boyfriend to our place after their date. I waved goodbye as she backed out of the driveway, I closed the door and felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, I smile and turned in his arms. I leaned onto his muscular chest, while his chin rests on my head. I smile and hug his torso tighter.

"Nicole?" Jay asked.

"Hm?" I made a sound, telling him I was listening.

"I love you" I moved, so now I could see his face. I smiled wider.

"I love you too, Jay" His cute smile grows on his face. We lean in, my arms around his neck while his Arms remain on my waist. Our mouths touch, creating sparks tingling on my lips. I smile into the kiss, kissing Jay more passionately. His arms moving up my shirt, I unbutton his shirt mimicking his movements.

"Are you sure?" Jay asked against my lips. I nodded.

"If I wanna lose mine, I want to lose it to you, Jay" He smiled as I returned one. One thing lead to the other, but let me just say. No one has ever made me happier.

*Jay's P.O.V*

"NIKKI?! JAY?!" i rub my eyes, slowly they begin to open. I stare up at the eggshell coloured ceiling. I blink faster, adjusting to the lighting. I look to my left and see Nicole, head on my chest, hugging me tightly. I smiled at the past events. I slowly get out of bed, checking on Nikki every few seconds making sure she didn't wake up. I slip on my clothes, walking out of the room whole slipping my last button through it's space. I lean over the railing.

"Yeah Cathy?!" I asked yelling.

"Hurry up!" I start walking down the stairs "Bring Nikki" I groan and turn around heading back into the room once more. I peck my head through to see Nicole fixing her hair.

"Hey Babe" she turns around.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Cathy's here with her boy toy" I smile, she nods and follows me out the door. I felt my arm being pulled and I turn around. Nicole's lips where against mine, when as let go I looked at her confused.

"for you know, being my first." I peck her lips.

"For being my first" She smiles also and we hold hands descending down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen and I can feel my mouth drop.

"WHAT?!" Nicole and I yelled.

-----------------------------

Hello my Gladiators!

New chapter up. How do y'all like it? Please comment, it is very much appreciated. Favorite, comment, Follow.

-GladYouCame