Prologue

First think first ... I didn't invent this story, I just wanted to show it to you guys because I really loved it and it a teen fiction and maybe but maybe it can happen to you but don't put your hopes up. Hope you guy like it and thank for reading :) 

------------------------------------------ 

*Jay P.O.V.*

I was walking up and down the isles at Wal-Mart, collecting snacks for movie night with the guys. I then felt my phone vibrate.

To:Jay 

From: Ryan 

Hey man, is it okay if I bri-

I walked into someone. NICE ONE, JAY! Nice one...

"I'm so sorry" I held out my hand for them "I was reading my texts and-"  

I was interrupted."It's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going" she looked up and I got lost in her Hazel eyes. She's beautiful. No, she's gorgeous. She looked at me and smiled. 

(mystery girl-[tumblr_lvx7z8phHJ1qedlj6o1_500_large]) 

"I have to go" she said, noticing my staring. I moved out of her way and slightly waved.

I continued to search through the isles.  

Fuck! I didn't get her number. No! Stupid, stupid, stupid Jay! Urrggh! Angrily, I grab chips, candy and some root beer. I pay and head out to my car.

My engine on my BMW roared, while backing out all I could think about was the beautiful girl in the isle. Her wavy blond hair, hazel eyes and he slightly tanned skin. She was... A goddess. I was just to mesmerized to get her number. YOU FUCKED UP JAY! Damn...

I parked out infront of my best friend Ryan's house. Ryan and I are inseparable. We've known each other since birth. Literally, our mothers meet at the hospital and since then they became best friends and so have Ryan and I.

I walked through the door yelling "RYAAAN!"  

"what bro?!" Asked Ryan. I followed the sound of his voice into the kitchen. "Hey Jay!"  

"Hey!"  

"it's good to know you're not dead, you didn't reply to my text, Stupid" he laughed 

"well sorry!" I put my handing up in the air surrendering "while your here, what'd it say?" I propped my elbows on the counter, trying to make myself look interested. 

"I asked if my girlfrien-" I interrupted him  

"GIRLFRIEND?!" I attacked him with a tackle "I repeat GIRLFRIEND?!"  

"yes. Yes!"  

I swiped a fake tear from my eye "I'm so proud" I pinched his cheeks "my little Ryan's growing up" I said while pretending he was five. He swatted my hand away and fixed his hair that I gladly messed up. 

"yeah, yeah. Whatever. She should be here soon" he said while looking at his watch and right on cue the doorbell rang "or She's here" he said excitedly.

He walked to the door and I followed. He opened the door reveling a blond girl. She looked up and I noticed her right away.

Wal-Mart girl.

"Hey Babe" Ryan said leaning in for a kiss on the cheek. 

"Hey Hun" she smiled and turned to me "I know you, your that guy from Wal-Mart"  

I nodded and stuck my hand out  

"I'm Jay. Jay Sanchez. Ryan's best friend" I smiled and she took my hand a lightly squeezed it. Wow she's beautiful. 

"Nicole Torres. Ryan's girlfriend"

That's when it hit me. She's dating my best friend

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Comment if you like it or not, vote please :D