Chapter 5 - We meet again

3rd person pov (Y/n)

Y/n was lying in bed reading a book when she heard a familiar voice. She looks up to see Spider-Noir above her in a portal. "Hey" Noir says. Y/n immediately lights up with excitement and pulled noir into a tight hug. "Missed me already, huh." He says. "Of course I was wondering if you were gonna come or not." She replied. "Well I guess you could always visit me." Noir said taking his mask off. "Yeah i will! I wanna see Your dimension." Y/n says excitedly Noir couldn't help but smile at Y/ns excitement. (You aren't in your spider suit or you can be) "Hey I know we have only known each other for a little bit but i really do like you a lot, you make me happy and my heart goes crazy when I see you and whenever you get hurt i feel this sharp stingy pain in my heart, I understand if you don't like me back seeing like we have only-" he was suddenly cut off when he felt someone's soft lips on his. He was shocked like super his heart was beating so fast, soon he melted into the kiss. "I like you too." Y/n said with a sweet smile. "So now that we got that out of the way, you wanna go get some egg cream at a restaurant?" Noir askes. Y/n chuckled "i'd love to" Y/n replied with a smile.

                                                          THE END (FOR NOW) 😏