Chapter 4 - The end

No ones pov

"Are you guys that stupid and heartless? Do you not realise how much pressure Miles is under right now. He promised Peter before he died he would destroy the collider, he only got his powers like less then a week ago do you really think he knows how to control them, he is just a kid!" Y/n says frustrated. "Y/n hey i-im sorry-"Noir says about to place his hand on her shoulder but y/n just smacks his hand away and uses her webs to swing up and leave. Noir felt a sharp pain in his chest as Y/n smacked his hand away, he didn't know why he felt a pain he has never felt before. 

Noirs pov

 After Peni and her robot made a new key to use to destroy the collider we all went back to the house and we found Y/n there on the couch her head down and her hands on her head, she looked stressed out then the sharp pain i felt before came back, it just kept coming back whenever Y/n was sad or angry. I went up and sat next to her, putting my hand on her shoulder to comfort her and thank god this time she didn't smack it away but she did something else that shocked me a lot. She suddenly hugged me it took me a while to process what was going on, i look up to see everyone watching us with a smirk on their face. I felt my face turn beat red. I took a deep breath then to pat her back in a comforting way. "It's going to be alright" I said. She looked up at my and my face turned red from how our heads were close. "Thanks, you know your very warm and nice to hug" She said. I couldn't help but lightly laugh. "Thanks.. i guess" i replied. Then she got up and said she was going to go get a drink. Once she left and was out of sight everyone turned to me with a smirk on their face. "Sooo what's up with you and Y/nnnn? Spider-man 2 asked me. "W-what nothing just being a good friend!" I said rather quickly but when i said 'friend' i felt kinda sad like i wanted to be something more than friends but i just brushed it off. "Yeah right" Peni said. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "You obviously like her and she probably likes you back." Gwen said. I repeatedly shook my head fast saying. "Pfft i don't like her and she doesn't like me just l-lets change the subject." I said. "Oh what's this thing"" i said pointing at a cube hopefully to make everyone think of a new subject not Y/n and me. "That's a rubix cube" Gwen said. "Is it yellow?" I ask "No" Porker says. "Red?" "No." "This is....Purple.?" "No." "Blue?" "No."

No ones pov

Peni hands Peter (Spider-man 2) the new key for the collider. Then Y/n walks back in the room. "Has anyone heard from Miles?" Y/n asks. "Look, he's just clearing his head. I know the kid. He's got what it takes. I bet you he's gonna come back through that door, recharged and ready to fight." Peter says and as soon as he finishes Miles comes bursting through the door. "My uncle." He starts saying. "Hey, where have you been?" Peter asks but Miles ignores him. "My uncle Aaron he's the Prowler." "Slow down, Miles" Y/n says. "he works for Kingpin, he tried to kill me!" Miles says stressed and worried. "This is a pretty hard-core origin story" Noir says Y/n then lightly smacks Noirs head. "It's okay. We're gonna figure it out." Peter says. "Were you followed?" Gwen asks. "No, I don't think so." Miles replies then we all sensed something at the door we look at the door and the doorknob started to rattle. They all pull their masks on and get in a fighting stance, then the doorbell rang and s tentacle broke through the door knocking the tray that was in Aunt may's hands. "Cute place, real homey" Octavius  says "Oh, great. It's Liv." Aunt may says. "I guess I was followed." Miles says. "Oh, no get out of here kid." Peter says to Miles. Miles turns and runs but is blocked by Tombstone. "You messed up bigtime, kid. Very sloppy." says Tombstone as he walks to Miles which Miles backs up. "We, look at these little spiders" says Scorpion. "Let me guess. You're Scorpion. Well, we're the Spider gang." Peter says. "Would you mind taking this outside?" Aunt may askes. "We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance." Noir says. Octavius looks to see the key on Peters neck. "Ooh, I think I'll be taking that." she says then fires at peter with her tentacles.