His Dusty Lips

She entered the library and immediately thought it was bad idea because the library felt like there was no one and the dim lights were scaring her.. Right when she was about to turn back someone grabbed her.
Duraid alam khan stood there.. Looking dashing in all black with his black eyes and hair..... The only shade that made her lost was the dusty lips..somewhere between a faded pink and brown she stared at his lips like a maniac...Turn back turn back.. Don't do it... Her self screams were doubting her because the nafs that she gave Duraid lecture about was failing her... She doesn't go around kissing people.. It was just him.. She wanted to kiss him.. He was the only man she ever was this close to.
And then she grabbed his collar to crash her lips to his ' For mini second their lips connected and she backed away.. She felt spark even in that little contact... But more than that she was ashamed to even look at him in his eyes...it was more of a peck than kiss but eyes searched a ground to be buried in. She was scared to look at him in the eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was breathing the tension.. She was this close to me.. I was lost in her eyes.. Her eyes that killed me ' I've never seen someone so pure and pretty.. To my surprise when she's this close I feel the urge to complete my shallow self by just looking at her.. Her eyes were making me feel better.. My eyes searched for her soul in those pure eyes.. Her breath was hitched and her eyes were looking at me...Then something happened... something Duraid alam khan would never imagine.. Something that made me loose my heart.. It skipped beats in those mini second... She grabbed me by my collar and kissed me for mini second.. That mini second felt like years.. The touch of her lips were enough to burn me.. Her lips touched me for a mini second and then she backed away.. Looking down at the ground she felt embarrassed.. I don't care janan you started it. Duraid controlled himself but you started it. Don't blame me now...
I found my way to her waist and I pulled her towards me.. Then I crashed my lips on hers....Kissing her roughly.. Her lips were closed.. I kissed her like there was no tomorrow... I bit her upper lip that made her open and i slipped my tongue in her mouth.. She was not responding but it felt like I was the one loosing control.. Before I loose it completely i pushed her away. Breathing hard I left the library not looking back but I knew she was crying... I need to make her mine.. I need pukhtana orakzai to be pukhtana Duraid alam soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She sat by the window and all sorts of things that made her drown in pools of guilt came laughing at her' she can't blame him....she was the one to start it.. How can she blame him when she was the one..the one that was the Satan herself.
She looked at herself in the mirror and found a swollen and bruised upper lip... Ughh.. She screamed like a maniac. How dare she do it. She was embarrassed? No she was about to kill herself... She was like desperate psycho that never saw a man close... She kissed him and allowed him to do things to her... He stopped their second kiss before he could go any further.. He was the man of control.. Okay wow. Claps for you pukhtana. If he didn't stopped it you might have responded to his kiss later because that's what you do. You desperate sicko.
.

.
Standing right down shower he was imagining her.... All those things he could do to her.. It was one cold shower..
Coming out of shower he poured him a glass of red wine but then when he was about to take a sip.. Her face came disturbing him.. He left the glass at the table and went to change into his night suit.. The red wine witnessed a man whose favorites changed.. From wine to someone's lips and priorities.. Duraid alam khan changed.
.
.
.
.
She woke up peacefully knowing her cellphone was switched off.. She turned it on to see only Duraid missed calls a few times.. Her hand went to her lips and grazed on the bruised area.....wild and sweet at the same... She shrugged her stupid thoughts and got up to get ready for a beautiful peaceful Sunday.
She thought getting ready and took our a new dress.. A simple Apple green shalwar kameez with a beautiful embroidery on its sleeves.. It was hardly visible.. The dupatta was the same color but in silk.... She took a shower and dried her hair... Applied a hair serum and left it raw.. Her hair was the most prettiest thing about her. She loved it.. She applied a little bit of kohl in her eyes and a tint to her lips and cheeks and she was ready..
She went downstairs and twirled in the lounge saying " Mama Aslam alikum" her twirl ended up soon as she saw an elegant lady seated next to Duraid alam khan and her parents were trying hard to control their laugh.
Pukhtana stumbled and quickly got herself together.
" Aslam alikum. Am really sorry" she said adjusting her dupatta on her head.
Dilshad begum looked at her in amusement.