Her Dear Cousin

Making sure everything is ready she helped her mother set the table while Duraid alam khan was already in her house talking to her dad back there.. She was with her mother now setting the table for him and her family while she decided to eat at her room.. Her mother also agreed.. She took out some biryani for her and butter chicken and Naan set her tray and left the dining room.
Everything was made by her she didn't even knew why she could've just not made it but his sentence was voicing up " make me something delicious" she shrugged off saying i made it because i didn't wanted mama to be tired.
"Pukhtana??"  mama called me
" g moray"
" bachay you like flowers.. Here's the bouquet that Duraid brought your father.. Decorate it in your room's vase
She wanted to reject but to make it not so suspicious she took the bouquet and looked at it.. She just loved red roses and it was such a beautiful bouquet.. She gave it sakina to put it in her room.
.
.
.
.
While talking to Muhammed orakzai his wife sat with us for a minute or two and then after some time they asked me to come for lunch.. The tea I had was heavenly believing that Pukhtana made it because her mother said so..
I brought them few gifts that were mostly men's items as i didn't wanted to be rude and suspicious but i made sure to bring flowers.. Knowing she loves flowers.
Every single thing i tasted was delicious.. From biryani to butter chicken everything...i enjoyed the lunch knowing she made it for me specially.. She's everything.. She can do everything. Being a choosy person in eating I ate alot.. After lunch dessert was served that needed a book of appreciation as well. My janan. She's an amazing cook just like me. I smirked..
" bachay you brought so many things for Me and thank you so much for the flowers.. I personally don't like roses and nor do bakhtawar begum but Pukhtana loves roses" Mr orakzai said and Duraid swell with happiness
I left their house knowing my scent is with my janan. It sounded and felt so beautiful never in his life he thought he would be this secretive and cliché and cheesy.
Well she better thank me for the flowers he thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She was now reading Ajaba falsafa by ghani khan when her phone rang.. These days she just knew it would be Duraid.. She looked at her screen but to her surprise it was zahan.
She sighed frustrated like her life was easy enough.
" Aslam alikum g zahan" she wanted to sound normal
" can i ask why NO?" His voice sounded angry and desperate.
" everyone has a right to decide zahan i just did" she said
" i want to meet you" he insisted
" there's nothing to talk about zahan.. I said no because i don't want to marry you.. No offense anything else but sorry i just don't" she hung up.
Her phone rang this time it was Duraid..
" What?!?!" her frustration bursted on a very romantic mood Duraid and he was shocked that she didn't said salam. It means she angry
" what happened janan.. No salam.. No thank you just what and a very angry one what happened...who were you busy with i was calling you" he asked so much in a minute that she  hardly got what he said
" Thank you" she whispered. Why she didn't knew but she was just tired. She was not a sort of person that was ready to fight everyone.. She practiced to stay peaceful and now these two specially this one is ruining her.
" janan ' I want something" he breathed... He was losing it tonight.. He wasn't really into romantic stuff... He was more like direct cutting to chase like he did with all those flings but with her even a single small thing like his name on her lips can make him go crazy he waited for her to say some thing in her angry tone and he would imagine it to the limits.. He liked her no he loved her to the extreme.
" what is it Duraid ' I've already had alot going on in my life.. Now you and zahan---" she stopped midway by realizing the mistake she did.. Oh no
" who? Me and who?" his voice was different.. No soft rhythms were heard again.

" nothing"  she was about to cry.. He won't let it slide she know
" you know me janan.. Here i am trying so hard to control myself doing something that we both would regret later and here you are saying another boy's name in front of me.. Why do you have to make things so hard for me pukhtana" he clinched his teeth and hung up.
The books in his study were witnessing a rage og anger taken out on the tables and glass base being shattered.  Durand Alam khan and his ways.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hania noticed that pukhtana was zoned out the whole class and she even asked what happened... She replied by telling her that zahan sent a proposal and nothing much but hania sensed something. Something was off..
" okay hani see you tomorrow" she left a confuse hania behind and waited for driver to arrive.. She saw a familiar car stop in fort of her. zahan.
" Aslam alikum dear cousin" he spat in his rude tone.. He sounding much more like palwasha...
" walaikum asalam zahan what brings you here today" she said
" hop in let's have lunch i have to talk to you about something" he sounded so frank like pukhtana would go with him. Huh.
" na am fine. Come to our house and we'll talk there.. We live attached boundaries remember" she tried to make him leave
He grabbed her hand and her jerked her towards him.. Her eyes poured anger...
" you're burning from fever let's go to the hospital" he said
" i am fine zahan just leave me" she tried to shrug his hand off but his grip was stronger... She kept trying till he forced her to sit in the front seat and hurried back to driver seat and closed the door.
" What is wrong with you.. Stop this madness" she couldn't breathe from all the chaos and her fever was making her dizzy
He didn't answer but started the car and went opposite to the direction of their houses
" you don't want to talk ' you want to refuse me fine by me... You're an addiction that i need to get out of my system... It's halal or haram.. Fine by me also" he was saying and pukhtana knew what this all is about.. This sex maniac needs to be treated.
She knew what she had to do.. She might regret it later but the only option seemed valid. She dialed the number that frequently called her and waited. She didn't talk but instead she started talking to zahan
" what do you want from me zahan?" she started.
.
.

.
Duraid was in a meeting with abbasi groups when his phone started ringing.. He decided not to pick up but his eyes couldn't believe the number that was calling him
He excused himself and picked up the call
" Zahe naseeb ja_" his sentence was left in half when he heard what pukhtana was saying she was talking to someone else
" what do you want zahan?" his blood boiled...
" why would you come to my university and now this making me forced to sit with you in a car and i don't even know where are you taking me... I don't want to marry you please understand ?" Duraid knew.. He knew why she called him...
He waited for her to make it more specific
Zahan's voice dominated his janan and said
" My dear cousin i am taking you to witness my beauty.. My love for you.. I wanted you to be mine in a halal way.. But i guess it's the other way around" Duraid couldn't believe his ears.... Someone's getting killed today.

.
.
.
.
.
Pukhtana was getting worried... She knew he would come but they entered the lavish area of shamsi road she started thinking something of her own.. Of course she knew how to defend her self but he was driving.. It was dangerous for both of them... She opened the door lock and he immediately closed it automatically
" do you want to die" he mocked her.. And then something hit him he immeasurably took her phone and switched it off  she sighed relieved that she already did what she had to.
There was a loud screech in front of his car and a range rover crossed them to stop zahan
" what the hell" he said with his head vein almost bursting.
Pukhtana sighed.. Duraid Alam khan stood in his own glory.
Zahan looked at her and she ignored him she wanted to open the gate when he blocked her..
" you wait here till i deal with this bastard"
Duraid went to grab his collar and put a gun on his head while zahan was in shock to see a stranger interfere him like it
" what do you want and who are you"
" Mr zahan Durrani ' How come you are kidnapping your own cousin? And as for me I am Duraid Alam khan.. Your uncle's new business partner" Duraid played smart.. He didn't wanted him to think of Pukhtana as some girl.. He played safe and went where zahan was left pale
" i wasn't kidnapping her" sweats decorated zahan's forehead and Duraid was about to kill him but zameer came forward saying
" khan you drop Ms pukhtana to her home ill deal with him" he came to his senses only to look at pukhtana standing right at the corner.. He left Zahan with a deathly glare and moved towards her
" let's take you home janan shall we?" he proceeded to hold her hand and She backed away but from a little touch of fingers he felt the burn.. She was suffering from a fever.
He insisted to take her to hospital but she kept saying she want to go home Duraid thought it would be best to take her to home because she is sacred..although she handled the situation and he couldn't be more happy that she called him but he didn't wanted to say anything that would hurt her more.. He stayed silent and looked at her insisted her to be seated.
.
.
.
.
.
He was worried about her.. Why is that everytime she travels with him she's sick... He looked at his left to see her with eyes closed and face red.. She was crying. His heart broke.. He stopped the car.
" why are you crying please let me take you to hospital" he said with so much love.
" no please I want to go home.. I want to tell everything to daajan.. He deserve to know this.. I just can't.. Please take me home Duraid please" she sniffed and he nodded.
They arrived after sometime at orakzai house  
" Thank you so much Duraid khan ' i didn't know why i called you but i just did...JazakAllah for today... I owe you.. JazakAllah" she thanked him with her kind eyes and left.
He looked at her till she faded in the front garden.
Duraid Alam khan was in love.