Chapter 3

"God! Please, no more lap dances for me tonight!" Queenie cried out, re-entering the vanity room after her third lap dance of the night. Soon as the high from her performance started wearing down, Queenie remembered the algorithm paper she was supposed to submit early in the morning. She still had to write half the paper. But it was becoming impossible as every few minutes, she was called out for a lap dance. It was making the process even longer and harder because everytime she returned, she had lost track of what she was about to write before.

Tonya and the other girls in the room giggled, some snorting at Queenie. She was one of the top three girls in the club so everyone knew it was highly unlikely that she wouldn't be called out again. Some girls commented on how she already made double of what they had made so far. Some even felt she didn't appreciate the money showering over her. But that wasn't the truth. Queenie valued every penny she earned. It was just that, her professor would bring her down two attendances if she didn't finish.

This paper was stressing her out. Not to mention the man she had just given the lap dance to was an old pervert who was dirty talking to her like she was a young teenager. The man seriously gave her pedophile vibes. Queenie shook her body in disgust as the image of the sleazeball came to her mind. Shaking her head, she sat down in her chair and read the last few lines she had written. Soon, she was back to typing her paper.

It was about half an hour or forty-five minutes later that she was called out again. She was close to being done. She looked at the time written on her laptop screen. 3:00 AM. She decided soon as she finished this dance, she would check out. She would be able to leave the club by 4am, finish her paper by 5am, nap and deliver her paper on time. Feeling happy about her little plan, Queenie grooved her way out the vanity room.

A bouncer led her to a small area with a couple bystanders around it, eyeing her body hungrily. She sent each one a flirtatious wink or a smile as she stepped in front of the small couch where a well-built man sat. His face was hidden in the shadows as Queenie stood in front of him. Soon the music began and she turned around, not bothering to look at the man's face or allow him to look at hers properly.

She grabbed his knees to support herself as she swayed her hips between his legs on her way down. She could feel his chiseled body from underneath his jeans and thin t-shirt he wore. Queenie twerked for him, swayed her head sending her hair flying seductively in his face, grinded against him and sashayed her body for his pleasure— all in a set routine she did for each man.

The man groaned when Queenie touched her ass to his growing erection, grabbing her side with one strong hand. "You're killing me here," he muttered in a hoarse voice, making Queenie smile. He massaged her side as Queenie performed on him, with her back to him still. "What's your name?" he asked close to her ear. His lips brushed her earlobe, sending shivers up her spine.

"Blue Sin," Queenie answered in a sultry voice.

"Your real name," the man clarified, his hand massaging lower on her hips as he began slowly grinding against her.

"Whatever you want it to be," Queenie replied, giggling. It was an answer she always gave. "I can be whoever you want me to be, sexy!" she added, letting out a fake moan for his pleasure.

"Oh come on," he said, turning her around. Queenie's position made her breasts now be in the man's face so she played along with it. With a hand on his neck, she smothered his face in her tits as she straddled him, grinding her pussy against his crotch. He seemed to be well-endowed, Queenie observed. His arms came to rest around her lower back as she stood between his legs again, now slowly going down as she looked up in his shocked wide eyes, seeing his face for the first time.

Queenie fell on her ass on the ground out of shock at seeing the man's face. Gathering her senses, she turned around, ready to run when an arm snaked around her middle, just underneath her breasts. "Ms. Walker," the man breathed in her ear, "Not so fast."

He snapped his fingers as a bouncer came closer. The man wordlessly handed the bouncer some cash. The bouncer began clearing the bystanders from around the area. As soon as the curtains started falling around them, Queenie knew she was now in complete privacy with the man she had just been dancing on mere moments ago. He had turned this into a private lap dance.

Queenie could feel his hot breath on her ear as she dared not move in the slightest. She was horrified, to say the least. His arm tightened around her and she could feel her breasts hanging over his masculine arm. "Turn around," he commanded gruffly. Queenie did as told, not daring to meet his eyes. He pulled her closer, making her straddle him again. Queenie couldn't help the squeak that escaped her lips upon feeling his erection against her pussy. She squirmed, trying to distance herself.

The man grunted, his other hand coming to her side as well as he tightly held her in place. "This doesn't help in the least, Ms. Walker." At his words, Queenie immediately stilled. "Now look at me," he commanded again, bringing one hand under her chin to lift her face so she could meet his piercing gray eyes.

"Professor Garcia," Queenie muttered in a mortified exhale.

His hands tightened on her supple skin and his body went rigid. They both stared at each other silently for long moments till it was broken by the bouncer announcing his time was up. Queenie breathed a sigh of relief but it was short lived as her professor's gruff voice demanded a continuation of the private lap dance. More cash was thrown and curtains were down again. Queenie gulped, unable to blink away from his gaze.

It felt like hours before Professor Garcia spoke, "Continue." Upon seeing Queenie's baffled gaze, he squeezed her sides and thrust his covered pelvis upwards into her scantily clad pussy. "I intend to receive a lap dance worth every penny it cost me. Dance for me, Ms. Walker," he murmured against her ear, lightly licking her earlobe. His touch was so feather light that Queenie thought she had dreamt it. When Queenie made no move, he started moving her body over his erection with his hands. "Start moving, Ms. Walker," he mumbled, pausing to look her in the eyes, "Make me cum, Blue Sin."

* * *

A/N:

Hola, chicas! So the story is getting interesting, huh? 

Thoughts on our tasty Professor Garcia? Thoughts on this entire scene?  

Comment and let me know! Or vote! I love knowing there's someone out there reading what I am writing. :)