Chapter 2

Queenie sat back on the vanity chair, typing rapidly on her laptop while her colleague, Tonya, styled her midnight hair in curls decked with blue crystals. It had taken every second of her day that she wasn't attending classes to write the assignment for Mr. Garcia and yet, she was only halfway through. She had no time to spare. Not even for her hair and makeup. Thankfully, Tonya had lent a hand.

"Eyes," Tonya commanded and on cue, Queenie closed hers. Tonya began working on Queenie's eye makeup. Soon, Queenie's eyes resembled a blue goddess'. There were swirls of two different shades of blue, paired with a black eyeliner and long black lashes that were tinted blue. Tonya then put bright, shiny blue glitter on the girl's eyelids and then, coloring a bit outside the lines as well. Swirls of blue glitter decorated the corners of Queenie's eyes in a flame like pattern. Once Tonya had sprayed a lasting spray on the lids, Queenie was allowed to reopen her eyes and continue working on her paper.

Tonya swiftly moved to plumping Queenie's lips next before coating them in a nude pink shade and topping it with a nude glitter. She finished the look with just the right amount of highlighter and perfect angles of contour that would compliment Queenie's features under the dark, neon lighting. "Look!" she announced, turning Queenie's chair towards the mirror as she gave the last touch by putting a sleek black hairband on Queenie's head that had blue glitter horns on top— Queenie's signature accessory.

"Perfect! And the flames, a nice touch Tonya!" Queenia gave the woman a quick side hug, "I am making it a permanent part of my look from now on."

Tonya giggled, adjusted some of Queenie's dark curls before patting her shoulder. "Sure thing, hon! Your paper done?" she asked, thick Spanish accent accentuating her words.

"Not even close, Tonya! The bastard gave me—"

Queenie was cut off as someone announced she was due on stage in a minute. Queenie rushed towards the backstage as Tonya handed her a trident studded with blue crystals. Queenie adjusted her lace blue brassier and silver jewelry covering it. Next she checked on her matching thong that had blue crystals studded right over her mound and pussy lips.

From the string on her back lay two long strips of blue cloth that she knew would float seductively in the air when she entered the stage. Her forearms were covered in blue feathers. Her feet were covered in seven-inches tall high heels, also studded with similar blue crystals throughout, adding a good amount to her short five-feet and two-inches height.

If not for the horns on her head and the trident in her hand, Queenie would have looked like an ethereal goddess of water.

"Kick ass out there!" Tonya said.

"— and now, welcome on stage BLUE SIN!" Her stage name was shouted and then was followed by loud hoots and applause and banging on the table.

Breathing in deeply and composing her expression into a sultry one. Her song, Sweetest Sin by Jessica Simpson, started playing in the background just as Queenie walked gracefully out on the stage with a dominating presence about her. A gust of wind blasted from the sides of the stage, making the blue train attached to her thong string flow out softly behind her, making her appear otherworldly.

Queenie seductively swayed her hips as she walked towards the center of the stage where the silver pole stood proud. She wrapped a single hand around the pole and encircled it, bending against it when her back faced the crowd, displaying her ass to the whistling crowd. She felt the familiar shower of dollar bills peppering her body before they fell to the floor.

Queenie felt a smile come over her face. She walked the rest of the circle, letting her legs do the work as she jumped in the air, holding the pole with both hands and her knees close to her chest as her body to maintain her balance. She began twirling in the air around the pole, wrapping one leg around it before letting her body bend as far back as it could go, showcasing her entire body in the bright neon blue spotlight.