Her Revenge~Chapter One

Her Revenge

~Chapter One~

Tonight Tessa Monroe wanted to look smoking hot. Sizzling. So damn hot that martini’s would boil.

She rifled her closet. Pulled out an outfit, sized it and then tossed the thing on the floor. Then sized another outfit and tossed it behind her. This will not do. Sizziling. Tessa didn’t want to blend in the woodwork, tonight she must stand out.   She pulled out a sleek black dress that had such a low cut from the back.  The cut was so low it exposed the cleavage of her butt. Hmmm, should I wear my work uniform? The dress was slutty-hot and the perfect tool for a highly trained assassin.  It had just enough peekage for a man to forget his manners.  But Tessa wasn’t out to kill herself a man, so she tossed the dress over her shoulder.

Tonight she is headed to the Greenwood Inn; spend a few moments with her friends and maybe pick-up a sexy businessman.  She didn’t want to think about the dark secret of being an assassin, or the lies she must tell her friends. Or the emptiness in her heart.  And she didn’t want to think about killing.  Tessa really, really wanted to dance the night away in the strong arms of a mysterious man. Tonight she wanted to be his fantasy.

So the feisty vixen finally settling on a black and hot pink corset dress, with a tulle skirt, she topped off the outfit with killer ten inched spiked heels. Leaving her long chestnut hair flowing down her back, Tessa dashed out the door to meet her girls.

“Hey girl, you look hawt.” Trina called out to her.

Swirling around to show off the goods, she pushed up her pump breasts to expose the perfect mounds while she replied. “Of course I do… would you have expected anything less than fabulous? Now let’s get our drink on.”

“Well damn girl. In that outfit you’re going to be turning more than heads.” Amber added.

With that, all three girls linked arms and headed into the hotel lounge; heads held high, chests out, with just the right swing in their steps.

Strolling past the front desk towards the bar was when Tessa first laid eyes on him, Bron McCloud. It didn’t take long for both of them to look each other up and down.  They both locked eyes as she continued to stroll by. Tessa could feel his gaze was undressing her; as she continued to make her way to the bar. She had to admit that she enjoyed his gawp; there was something different about him. He made her skin tingle and her heart skip a beat. It took her a moment to realize she was holding her breath.

Once in the bar, the girls made their way to a table near the glass wall. Tessa took a seat were she could peer out and keep an eye on the striking man at the front desk. She knew he could see her, sitting on the high stool, legs crossed, with an alluring amount of thigh exposed. A pint of beer in hand, the ladies talked, laughed, and started to drink the night away.

Copyright ©Shattered_Violet 2013