Private

We got home and went straight to our rooms "y/n!!!! What are u wearing" b said shouting. "Um idk I can't find anything!" I said stressing "wait hang on" she said running out of her room i then followed her. "Y/n wear this it will look so nice on u" bianca said. "Idth it will u sure b" I said "Yh obviously" she said she then gave it to me and I went to put it on I didn't like it that much but I knew bianca would get annoyed
Change if u don't like it <3

 "Idth it will u sure b" I said "Yh obviously" she said  she then gave it to me and I went to put it on I didn't like it that much but I knew bianca would get annoyed           Change if u don't like it <3

I then did my hair and put some make up on .

Bianca's pov
I put my make up on and did my hair and put my outfit on

                         Bianca's pov I put my make up on and did my hair and put my outfit on

Y/n then walked in she looked really nice. "Omg u look so nice!" I said " Ty" she said in a weird tone I knew she didn't like the dress but it looked rly nice on her. "U ready?" Y/n said. "Ye-" as I got interrupted by a call of y/n phone it was Jaden. "Heyy" she said. "Heyyy bae u ready" he asked "yeah" y/n said "ok Come outside" Jaden said as he hanged the phone up.  "Come on b" y/n said  "ok I'm coming"I said we went downstairs to see mom and dad "Heyy girls we need to speak to u about something" dad said "oh ok tell us when we come back we are going out with javon and Jaden." I said. "But" Mom said but getting interrupted by y/n. "Sorry we have to go love u" y/n as we walked out. "Maybe we should of waited and asked what they wanted to talk to us about?" Y/n said. "Maybe" I said. "But it's probably nothing important? I said.

                     Y/n pov:
We saw jayla Jaden and javon waiting for us in the car. "Hi u guys look rly nice" Jayla said "I'm coming with y'all because I don't trust javon and Jaden with the car" she said laughing "Omg Jayla!" Jaden said "ur so annoying Jayla." Javon said . "Shush so are u!"Jayla said. "Guys don't argue!!" Jaden Said "oh btw kylee is coming with us aswell I'm picking her up now!" Jayla said. "Omg what no jayla!!me and bianca are gonna have to pay for so many ppl it was only supposed to be me,bianca,Jaden and y/n!" Javon said. "Ikr i do want u guys to come but there's gonna be so much to pay for!" B said. Me and Jaden bursted out laughing. "Sucks to be u!" Me and Jaden said at the same time. "Omg y/n stop!!" Bianca said "stfu Jaden!" Javon said "no make us"me and Jaden said. "Omg fine stop acting like 7yr olds we will pay for our selfs!" Jayla said. "Yess!" Javon and Bianca said We got the car jayla was in the driver seat bianca was behind Jayla and Javon was in the seat behind the passenger and me and Jaden were behind them. "U ok jaden?" I said. "Yh umm fine" he said. Too be honest he looked upset and so did javon and jayla we finally picked up kylee from her House and she went in the passenger. "Heyy!" She said. "Hi" we all said. We then finally got to the restaurant and their was loads of fans outside. "Omg Omg there here!" One fan said. "Omg Jaden javon I love u!" The other said "Omg no this was a bad idea coming here" Jaden said. "Well u picked it!" Javon said. "Fuck off" Jaden said. "Omg guys stop" jayla said I grabbed Jadens hand and said. "What's the matter with u today?" "Nothing babe ok!" He said we finally sat down for food. I sat by Jaden and jayla and on the opposite was javon bianca and kylee. "What's everyone one ordering?" Kylee said. Me and Jaden looked at Each-other and smirked. "I know what u guys are doing?" Bianca said. "Don't u dare order the most expensive thing on the menu!" Javon said "well u said we can' order what ever we want tho!" Jaden said smirking. "Jaden don't!!" Bianca said. Jaden looked at me and pointed at something on menu it was this fancy Italian thing which was other $200 he whispers in my ear and said "let's order it!" I felt is hot breath on me i then nodded. "Ok we know what we are ordering now!" I said. Bianca and javon were looking at us suspiciously. "So does everyone know what to  order?" Jayla said "yes!" We said then the waitress came over "everyone know what their ordering?" She's said  "yea Ty Can I order this?" Jayla  said pointed to it. Everyone went around picked there order now it was mine and Jadens "ok u?" She said . "Jaden pointed to it so javon and bianca wouldn't see. "Oh Ok u sure that's a bit u know!" She said "Ik and we want it pls!" I said. "Ok anything else?" she said. "No thank u" everyone said as she walked off. "JADEN what did she mean when she said that's a bit u know!!" Javon said "idk probably spicy?" Jaden said smirking "Jaden u know exactly what it is!" Bianca Said. "Omg we don't all we ordered was pasta ok!!" I said. "Omg guys leave it!" Jayla and kylee said. Javon then mouthed  "fuck you!" To us. Couple of minutes past and our food came the waiter gave it all to us. "Omg Jaden y/n!!why did u order such a big portion of food!!" Bianca said. "Omg u guys how much was that!" Kylee said "Um idk it was probably cheap!" Me and Jaden said "cheap? That's definitely over $100!" Javon said we looked rly pissed "I kinda do feel bad maybe we shouldn't of done that" I said whispering into Jadens ear. "It's ok trust me!" he said. "Couple minutes past by and everyone was Finished and me and Jaden managed to eat all the food. Then the bill came over.  Me and Jaden were Tryna hide our laughs in so we grabbed each other's hands. Javon opened it and it was over $500 "holy shit guys what did U do!!" Javon seemed so mad I feel rly bad for him now "oh um 'wanna' our food was over $200 and u said we could order what we wanted!" Jaden said as he bursted out laughing. "Jaden stop I said as I budged  him. "U fucking bitch!" Jaden and bianca said. "Omg guys u did not!" Kylee and jayla said. Javon and bianca paid the bill. "Sorry" we said. We all walked out and went in the car everyone was quiet until bianca said. "Do y'all Wanna come over our house?" "Yh sure" everyone said we got to the House to see mom and dad. "Heyy guys was it fun?" Mom said in a sad tone. "Yh we all said "ok girls we need to speak to u?" Dad said. "Ok sure about what?" Bianca said. "Umm....in private!" Mom said. Jaden and javon looked at us and Jaden kissed my head. "Bye babe speak to u later" he said then they all left.
What will happen next?....