Bahamas 🇧🇸

We got to the hotel it was massive it was pretty dark so We we're probably gonna go for food we checked out and went to our rooms me Jayla Bianca Jaden and Javon had one massive family room that had 6  Massive bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and a massive balcony. Mom dad and Alejandro had one family sized room and then dj Jessica and daelo had one family sized room "omg this room is so big." Jayla said."ikr it's so fancy." Bianca said. We all started to get ready to go down for food I had a quick shower it was massive too! I brushed my hair done make up and put on outfit.
      Change if u want.

Once everyone was ready We went down stairs for food

Once everyone was ready We went down stairs for food. "Girls u look so pretty." Jayla said to me and Bianca." So do u." We both said.

Jadens pov
As we went to sit down I saw y/n she looked so rly pretty idk why. her smile her personality there's just something about her but I need it to snap out of my head.
Y/n pov
I sat opposite Jaden he looked so good looking. Jayla and Bianca sat next to me. and Javon sat next to Jaden and then our parents and Alejandro and daelo sat on the other sides. Jaden kept smirking at me idk why . The waiter came over "what would u guys like to drink"she said she looked about a yr older then us and Kept looking at Javon and Jaden and Bianca wasn't happy about it I kinda didn't like it but I didn't say anything she brought our drinks over and i was about to drink my lemonade but then jaden kept smirking at me and looking at me our food came and we ate and we were about to leave when bianca Said "i think jaden likes u." "No stop b ur just Tryna wind me up!"we went back to our rooms I didn't say anything to Jaden bc Of what happened  but I think I like him!!. I cleaned my teeth wiped my make up of but pjs on and said good night to Javon jayla and Bianca but not Jaden bc he was being a ass whole in the restaurant.