Chapter 1: Prolog

~~Void~~
I'm strapped to a chair in the basement of echo house and I'm about to get my daily does of shock therapy. As they find it fascinating, I don't react and so I've been shocked ever since. 

But this time I'm going to use this to my advantage and use their idiotic fascination against them. To escape and finally get out of this hell hole.

Right as they're going to switch on the chair, I lift my arms immediately breaking the cloth restraints and I rub my wrist looking up at them

I feel the fear radiating from them in waves and I smirk as I walk over to them. I look at them and warn them "If you call for back up, I'll kill you, so here's what will ensure you live. 

You're going to open the door and let me go, once I leave you can do whatever you please, but I won't be responsible for any causality. Do we understand each other?" 

They just nod and start to go to the basement door. I follow closely behind as they open the door, I speak to them as we walk out the door "Now you're going to escort me out the door and once I'm home free you are to forget I was ever here. If anyone asks you say nothing but I'm sorry I don't know anyone by that name, now move." 

The start walking with me, and I tell them "Just act casual like everything is normal and you're just escorting a patient out." 

I can still feel the fear as we just go through the door and walking towards the gate. Once past the gate I warn them "Now I'm leaving I suggest keeping this to yourself and do as your told or risk being killed. Bye now" I turn walking down the road to go home.

~~timeskip~~

~~Void~~

I just get to our house and I'm walking up the steps to the front door. I stop and think maybe I should knock. I start banging on the door and yelling "Open the door! Hello! Stiles! Anyone! OPEN . . . THE . . . . DOOR!!!"