𝟽...𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕗 𝔸 '𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖' ᴘᴀʀᴛ-2

𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗧—...

   Everyone was eating noodles, enjoying themselves. Y/n was bandage up as he took a bit of noodles, Yami remains by his side with Mo who was playing with his tail.

   Y/n smiled softly at the sight, Yami has a cat friend now yay! 

   He already introduced himself in front of MK, the boy recognized him.

"Your the man that keeps giving me tips!"

"Heheh yup."

   Y/n sweat dropped as MK started gushing out how Y/n always gives him a tip when he delivers to him. 

"Oohhhh is he that friendly man that you always talk about?"

   Mei said, MK flushed in red embarrassment of his exposure.

"Well y-yeah! He's the kind man that gives tips and also let's me pet his cat"

   Mk said proudly, Yami actually didn't gave him permission to touch him so he gave MK a tick mark in his head in annoyance. Y/n was struggle to stand up so he held onto Sandy's buff arm.

   If he wasn't gonna lie he was almost in awe of Sandy's muscular figure, he was well built but such a kind gentle bug! Y/n was in a fuzzy state imaging Sandy's arms just easily lifting him up like a child.

   But he does remind him of someone from his past. 

What great man he is,....