𝟹...𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕊𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕀 & ℕ𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘!

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘—...

"I'm hungry..."

   Y/n mutters laying on his couch with Yami as a bread on his stomach. He started shifting around feeling uncomfortable with Yami on him.

"Hmmmm.."

   He sat up with Yami tilting off, he picks his phone up searching up a order to-go place. He's off from work today:

•He only works on weekdays

   He sees a noodle shop called 'Pigsy's Noodles', he checks out the website at the menu. Seeing many delicious meals and noodles to order from on specifically caught him.

    A thick noodles glossing with the broth, the egg split open with its yoke still melting, the veggies made it look even more good!

'This udon looks delicious! I should try some'

   He taps on it and ordered two udons with both having a side of white rice. He made sure that he added a note saying 'I would like to be no egg on there pls :)'. Eggs give him bad stomach somehow. 

"Aaannnddd that's all!"

   He now waits for it to come, as he rest he decides to watch the Monkey King series again. Lately he's been really into it, the stories of his tales and adventures. Even facts! Monkey King being described in many different point of views, him being handsome, strong, fierce and buff? 

Eh oh well.

   To mention too he started seeing that cat more often. Like everywhere he goes it's there, lingering in his shadow... Likw how last week he saw it again.

   He walks to work early to set up some tables up before opening.

   The sun was golden and the sky's were dark with pink and peach clouds gazing in it like a painting. The buildings stayed tall with lights of signs glowing.