Chapter Twenty Six

Damian was taking me somewhere but wouldn't tell me where. It annoyed the hell out of me because he had me blindfolded. I literally could not see anything. It has to be the most infuriating thing in my life. "For goodness sake, where are we going?" I ask for the billionth time. I was getting really frustrated and irritated. Not only couldn't I see but I was also very tired. I hadn't had a good sleep, mainly because I kept getting up after having a weird nightmare. It was horrible and it kept me up pretty much the whole night.

"Calm down, sweetheart, we're almost there." I stupidly take his word but regret doing so. Every time I asked, he always said we were almost there. We've probably been on the road for at least half an hour now and he kept saying that we were nearly there. The thing is, I couldn't really tell because I wasn't able to check the time. For all I know, it could only have been ten minutes and it shows that I'm a really impatient person.

The car stops and I gasp, asking if we were finally here. He says yes and I start getting rally excited. I start to take off the blindfold but he stops me and tells me to keep it on. He helped me out of the car and then proceeded to help me walk somewhere. I heard keys but I figured they were just his car keys. He takes off the blindfold and I'm met with a house. Well, we were inside it. "A house?"

"Our house," he says to me, taking hold of my hand. He bought a house. He bought a house for us. Us. This is our house. "I've secured it for us, but I just need you to sign then contract with me and then we can move in and officially live here. I figured it'd be a nice surprise for you seeing as we're starting our lives together and I want it to just be me and you, not the both of us and your parents. Plus, I know we've saved up big time and I think it's time we move out of their hair."

"Can we look around?" With my hand in his, he guided me through the house and gave me a tour. It was a four bedroom house, the biggest room for the both of us. There was a bathroom as well which was upstairs and opposite our room. The kitchen and dining room were downstairs, along with the living room. The living room was huge and spacious. It was probably because there was no furniture here yet. We had a garden too and it was huge. There would be enough room for them to play when we have kids. The kitchen was a good size. There was enough room to do everything so it wasn't too small. I remember when we were looking for places, some kitchens were very tiny and not enough space at all. The dining room was a good place for us all to eat. It was connected to the kitchen so it was easy access to get the food from the kitchen to the dining room.

As well as all the bedrooms and the bathroom upstairs, above that was an attic. It wasn't those creepy attics but it looked more like a room and I fell in love with it. It would be a nice place to spend time when you needed peace and quiet.

"How do you like it? You do love it, right? I picked it because I thought you would. Dammit, did I get it-" I slap my hand over his mouth to stop him from uttering anymore words.

"I love it," I tell him, slowly removing my hand from his mouth. "It's beautiful and it's just so perfect! You're seriously the best boyfriend," I mutter, staring in awe at the view of the garden.

"I'm so glad to hear that! We can sign it tomorrow because today we have something else to do," he says, guiding me outside of the house. He locks the door and guides me to the car. We get in and I jokingly ask if I had to wear the blindfold. "Of course." I was horrified when he said that and I failed to notice he was actually joking. I only realised he was when he burst into fits of laughter. I asked where we were going but again, he wouldn't tell me.