𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER SIX:
PROUDNESS

THE CHANEL DRAWSTRING BAG IN LIGHT PINK THAT EMMA WAS WEARING CAUGHT EVERYONE'S EYES AT THE AIRPORT, and not only on our amazing girl's bag, but also on her face and body

"Emy, you've come to tell me goodbye." Mira's voice sounded happy, but her smile faded as she watched her move past her.

"Dad, here." Emma's voice was heard.

Emma ran to her father with a big smile, her father dropped his suitcase and hugged her as he turned her around, happy to be reunited with his dear and only daughter. "I've missed you, sweetie." The man left her on the floor while looking delicately at her daughter's face.

"Me more." The members of F4, Mira and Gorya couldn't believe that Emma could speak that way, her voice sounded sweet, very sweet.

"Oh, hello guys." Kai Chayia greeted the members of F4 with a smile. "Thank you for taking care of my daughter." The boys just nodded while smiling. "MJ." He let out a laugh as he headed towards the exit.

"Dad!" Emma complained as she tried to follow him. "Now what?" She asked, fed up with her, when someone grabbed her wrist.

"Why are you so childish?" Gorya's voice was heard. "Mira was talking to you, and you've completely ignored her, are you just angry because she left me a dress that you had given her? That's nonsense for you to ignore her like that." Emma smiled, it's the only thing she could do, smile.

"Childish?" She taunted her with a laugh. "I hope you're ever in my position, dear poor girl, who has a victim complex." She faced her.

"Emma." Thyme warned her.

"What?" She looks at him. "Are you going to tell my grandfather what I just said to this girl so that she ends up hitting me?" Everyone had a surprised face. "Anyway." Sigh. "Have a good trip, Mira, I hope the plane doesn't crash." Saying this, she left calmly, without even showing any emotion.