𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER TWO:
ANGRINESS

CHAOS, a very powerful word, but a necessary thing for the planet we live on, there is not a day that goes by without chaos somewhere in the world, and in the case of Bangkok, the chaos was at Köcher High School, produced by F4 and provoked by Emm...

CHAOS, a very powerful word, but a necessary thing for the planet we live on, there is not a day that goes by without chaos somewhere in the world, and in the case of Bangkok, the chaos was at Köcher High School, produced by F4 and provoked by Emma Chairat. "Without Chaos there is no happiness", that is Akarshika's thought.

As usual, Emma was in the shadows, eating quietly at a table away from the high school students, eating, well, more like trying to eat, looking out over the dining room, the screams of teenage girls at the entrance of the students. F4, sighs of love towards them and more things that, from Emma's point of view, were too stupid.

The members of F4 passed by our protagonist's table, in order to leave the dining room, but before passing by, Kavin surreptitiously greeted her, while MJ, not caring who saw him, left a bag of food on the table, the boy knew that Emma didn't like school food, but she didn't want to eat at home either, because of her grandfather. Our protagonist looked at the bag with a serious look and then stood up, making the eyes fall on her, and took the bag seriously while walking towards Methas, ready to return it, but the action of a girl made her forget that.

Emma wanted to get closer to the scene, so she could control Thyme even a little, but Ren's hand on her wrist made her stop walking and sit in one of the nearest chairs. Akarshika looked at him seriously, then jerked out of the older man's grasp.

"Is this your way of approaching a guy?" Thyme sneered without any hint of grace in his voice.

"Thyme." the girl spoke with difficulty. "I'm very sorry. It wasn't my intention." Her gaze was on the ground, unable to meet his eyes because of the intimidation. "I'll have your shoes cleaned or I'll buy you a new pair." Her voice sounded regretful, but Emma didn't believe her good girl story.

"Buy a new pair?" He questions looking at her seriously. "Do you know what these are?" He asked her mockingly. "These are custom-made in Paris." He explained. "Can you buy these?"

"Thyme." MJ called him. "Be careful with her, she's cute." He asked seriously, but at such a confession, Emma raised her right eyebrow, surprised by Mtehas's words.

"Thyme, I want to make it up to you." The girl was crying. "I'll do whatever it takes, as long as you forgive me."

"Whatever is needed?"