Chapter Fifteen

( * Y/n Pov * )

IM GONNA KILL THOSE F-CKING BASTARDS. I was repeating this in my head over and over while I was on my way to the meeting spot.

I spotted Naruto and he looked as pissed. Sasuke and Naruto are close, their like brother minus the being the same blood.

"you ready?" I could feel the vibe in the room it was a strong bloodlust. Naruto and I feel the same right now. Just for diffrent reasons.

"h-ll yeah I am" Naruto said this and we began talking about a plan. "They may still be where they attacked Sasuke waiting for someone else to strike." Naruto chirped.

another chakra presence.. "Naruto..." I say in my quietest whisper. "yes?" he whispers back.
"there in the bushes behind me." his eyes grow shocked and then go back to normal size.

Wow I mean didn't even have to go looking for them, they just walked right to us.

Me and Naruto used a substitution Jutsu while we snuck up into the trees to get behind the ninjas, leaving our subs on the ground.

We managed to sneak around behind them without making any loud noises.

We waited concealing our presence to make sure we don't get caught while waiting for them to make a move.

After watching them for 147 minutes they go to make there move throwing a paper bomb attached to a kunai.

After it exploded it created a big enough diversion to land a hit on them both knocking them to there a-ses. They groaned in pain while me and Naruto were nearly laughing because of there faces.

They were confused on what happened so I decided to show them. I ran out from my place and punched the ground causing them to plummet down.

I punched them.. wait SUBSTITUTION. "YN BEHIND YOU!" I hear Naruto yell.

The shorter guy is attempting to attack me, I jump away causing the kunai he had out to hit in the ground.

They know Naruto is here now but haven't thought about running. I'm starting to get p-ssed off. The fight is dragging out so long.

Without anyone noticing I do my hand signs for 'falling-stars' I run up and "BAM" I ripped the shirt guys heart out.

He coughed up blood before  his lifeless body drops to the ground. I feel bad since he didn't have any aura like Sasukes in the mix because after you injur someone there aura stays with them for a little bit.

It must be the other guy. I look towards Naruto and point to the taller guy and I nod.

Naruto's aura suddenly went red. I took a step back and 2 tails popped out. If he gets anymore tails I'll have to stop him.

He began a running at the taller man who is dum-struck by what's happening.

Naruto kicks the guy up and slams him down. He starts relatively punching him like what happened with Deidara.

I know if it goes on 5 minutes longer there will be a new tail but I'll stop it before it completely makes a 3rd.

Like I said a third tail started to form and I ran and punched Naruto straight in the face knocking him out.

Yes it was risky to do on a mission but without Yamato-sensei i can't seal it back in all I can do is stop it from knocking him out.

I look over at Naruto forgetting that the other opponent isn't dead or knocked out.

Without giving time to comprehend he's throwing himself at me with a punch. I didn't dodge and just stood there.

It hit me in the face and I brought my foot up kicking him away.  'Drowning-Stars' hand signs.

I threw the star rope at the man and I pulled it tight, and tighter and tighter until I was leaving marks on his skin. I used a shadowclones and it came behind me and slammed him in the face.

I jumped at him with a kunai and cut off his arm.  I threw him into a tree knocking him out.

I healed Naruto with the 'Hexatle-healing' jutsu. I used drowning-stars again and started to wrap it around the dead body.

I dragged them both back to the hokage.

*knock knock* "come in"

I enter the hokages room proudly knowing Naruto and I did this mission flawlessly. "We have the ninjas. Ones alive and the other I can kill if you want."

"No. I want one for questioning." I nodded.

"Oh also what do I do with Naruto?" I look behind my back at the boy I'm carrying.

I drop the guy off with the anbu for questioning and the other off with Shizune to do a biopsy. Just to see what village be belongs to Etc.

I put Naruto down on the other bed in Sasukes room. I sit on the sofa and put my head back.

" Y/n?" It's a dark ominous voice it's got to bed "Sasuke?!" I run over to him. He's.... Smiling?

"I'm gonna guess you and Naruto already got the guys back" he looks tired very ... tired.

"Yeah the one guy we didn't kill is in questioning right now" he just nodded.

Seconds later I find that I'm hugging him. He lets out a sigh of relief and I let out a bigger one "thank god your okay" a small tear drops onto his shoulder.

"I wouldn't go down that easily." He pats the side of the bed and I sit down.

He starts to lay down and I get a understanding of what he wants.

I lay down and rest my head on his arm, Being careful not to hit anything that's inside him or his injury he falls asleep.

Hearing both the boys snoring in the same room brings me back to our older memories.

We used to always be together either eating food, me and naru pranking people, pranking my brother, bullying our siblings, watching movies, training etc.

"I miss those times" I say under my breath as I slowly drift into my subconscious.

( a/n: hey Mara 😻 my friends reading so that's swag anyways I kinda thing this and chapter 5 or 6 are my fav chapters lol