Chapter One

It was a clam sunny day in the leaf village. You were walking down the street when a loud ball of sunshine named Naruto came running up to you.

"Y/N HEYY!!" Yelled the ball of sunshine!

"Hello Naruto! What's going on?" You said smiling at the boy.
"Oh nothing really, I just saw you while I was walking back from Ichiraku!" When you heard those words your only thoughts were 'typical Naruto, always on his way back from somewhere that's food related'

You started to walk with the blonde haired boy further down the street "So Naruto, How's the training with Jiriaya going?" You asked while slowing down.

"Oh well it's going fine!! I've been learning a new ju-" The boy got cut off by a pink haired girl on your team "NARUTO YOU IDIOT GET BACK HERE." She yelled from behind you guys. "S-S-SAKURA IM SORRY PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!" Naruto yelled running past you and down the street. 'what the heck just happened' you looked behind you and saw Sakura walking up to you with a smile!

"Hello Y/n! Sorry about that" she giggled

"Hi Sakura so um do you find me asking what that was abou-" before you would finish your sentence you heard a mysterious voice and turned around

"Sakura, Y/n." he said in a clam way. It was Sasuke your other teammate, he was a raven haired boy with oynx eyes. He was from the Uchiha clan.

"O-oh Sasuke-kun!" Mumbled the pink haired girl beside you

"Oh great here we go again ugh" you mumbled to yourself

"hm Y/n did you say something?" Sakura asked looking at you. You looked back up and saw that Sasuke was also beside you guys walking and looking at you.

"Oh haha nothing" you said putting you arm up and rubbing the back of your head. Sakura quickly turned her attention to where Naruto ran and yelled "NARUTO IM COMING FOR YOU" as she sprinted to that street he went down.

"Um so do you have any idea why she's trying to kill Naruto this time?" You said looking at the raven haired boy

"All I know is he accidentally dropped a bowl of ramen on Sakura and ran." He said looking at the sky

"Oh. I mean doesn't really surprise  me. Naruto is very clumsy" you said letting out a little giggle.

Authors note: I have no idea if this is good really lol, I started at like 4am yesterday and am just finishing now lol also this is a normal au and your also in team 7 you'll learn more about your type of jutsu and fighting skills later ! But please leave suggestions I don't really have any ideas 😭