Chapter-17 The Pain

So sit before u read as u may fall......

Yaar I have worked very hard for this chapter please I want ur inline comments and votes please.

Varna me gussa ho jaunga😤

Tag for the chapter Sahni_2007 ....oeee chottu Thanks yaar u are with me from start helped me to improve motivated me and what not....love u a lot

________________________________________________________________

A girl wakes up and sees a man laying besides her. Her face was calm and composed.  She got up from the bed and moved towards washroom but stopped and looked at the side table, a calendar was kept there she lifted it towards her and saw today's date, a lone tear escaped her eyes, she kept it back at it's position.

Her face which was calm by now was turned into a gloomy one, all dull and tears accumulated in her eyes. She took small steps towards the washroom and locked it behind, as she locked it she sat on floor with a thud dragging herself on the door and started crying.

By the time, sun rays are disturbing the man on the bed, he rubbed his eyes and sat upright on the bed. He moved his head in all directions as if searching for someone, then his eyes diverted towards the washroom he understood that the other living soul must be inside, but as if he knew that the living soul is no more living only her body is here but her mind, her heart, emotions all died.

He too got up from the bed with a smile and satisfied expressions and stated moving towards the washroom, he raised his hand to knock the door but his attention went to the calendar.He noticed the date and the hand which was raised to knock fall down without completing it's work. Happy face started turning into sad+stresses , satisfied expressions turned to longing and frustration. 

With a jerk he went from the room, running his hands through his hairs. He entered a room which seemed to be a study, he punched on a wall and continued doing the same and lastly stopped after 10-11 punches. Blood was oozing from his hand, the beautiful white wall was all read with the color of blood which was actually filled with anger, frustration, longing etc.

On the other hand, the girl moved out of the washroom decked up in a plain red saree with silver off-shoulder blouse. Not to ignore she was looking like angel from heaven, but her face which always glow was different today. Occupied in her own thoughts she moved towards her vanity. She started adorning herself with accessories. Maybe it's her last day to look like a Queen, as from tomorrow she will be only a princess ..her parent's princess, or maybe not.

She was getting ready when the same man mark his entry in the room, he saw her engrossed in some deep thoughts and her makeover. He was mesmerized by her beauty. He was openly  gawking at her, and why can't he when he know that maybe it's his last meet with the charm of his life.

Her eyes met his and they had a eye-lock but today, only pain, desire, emptiness. But what took her attention was his hand, all covered in his own blood. Her heartbeat raised, forehead muscles clenched, heart paining. She turned with a jerk and headed towards him and grabbed his hand tears flowing from her eyes , the man was shocked by her expressions, it's not like that the care was first time but today maybe the last care. She opened her mouth to ask, to confront but stopped as she realized today she will loss her rights on him.

She treated his wound, he was also admiring her, watching her every movement as if capturing for later memories. She stood from the couch and kept the kit back in drawer. He too stood up and both went in opposite directions, looked like their lived parting away.
But can there lived parted? Will they ever be able to leave each other?

A huge building is shown many people there, most of them decked up in black coat and white shirt. People moving here and there, some in sadness and some happy. Police jeep lined up there, taking people out to decide there future.

The same man and women stepped out of the car which stopped infront of the building. Faces all paled and gloomy. Expression showing they just want to run from here or reverse the time, but alas!! nothing can happen. Again both parted their ways and moved towards 2 persons wearing a black coat, looked experienced in there work.

They had a talk with them and moved towards the stairs of the building. That man and the other person with him reached on top near entrance, and girl and other person on top stair.

The girl started feeling anxiety, stressed, she started shivering, throat dried up, body sweating like hell, eyes getting heavy and................................

____________________________________________________________________

That's it for today guys. Hope u liked the chapter.

So liked the twist???? please tell me your views, how excited u are for the coming parts??

Anyone noticed I write the whole chapter in English....wow bro awesome

Questions----(must answer)

Who are the man and women??

Where are they standing??

Why are they here???

__________________________________________________________________

Target-

Votes- 60+

comments- 20+(excluding emojis)

Amazing turn hai u too need to work hard.....

Byeeeee

Have a nice day