Character Sketch

So here is the character sketch ---------

thanks to everyone who voted on my last update big wala thank you to u people......

plsss 1-2 inline comments kardena 

It's not rechecked pls pardon my mistake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vansh Rai Singhania - 

Top most businessman of Asia and a mafia too (VR ke sirf 2 profession na na not at all main surprise to baaki hai). 28 years old.Loves his family a lot but more close to his mom and dadi.Not in good terms with his DAD (it's not like he hate him but don't talk to him much friendly).Allmost all the property and business is in his name. No GF till now and not much into girls, thinks he don't deserves to be loved and be in a relation.....

Unnati Rai Singhania-

Mother of Vansh, Ishani and Sia, badi mom of Aryan and motherly figure to Angre as well. Good by heart, loves all the children a lot. respects her mother in law a lot. wants someone in vansh's life who can change hi perspective of love in life.

Ajeet Rai Singhania-

Dad of Vansh, Ishani and Sia , bade papa of  Aryan and fatherly figure to Angre. Had some ups and downs in life, and knows becoz of it vansh is a bit hesitant to him. Tries to help vansh in business so that he can again come close to him. Loves his mom and brother a lot and knows his brother's jealousy against him.

Indrani Rai Singhania-

Grand mother of Vansh, Ishani , sia and Aryan also to angre. Loves then a lot, kind and loving person wants vansh life to be smooth and overcome hi fear.

Ishani Rai Singhania-

24 years old. stylish and loving girl (opposite of the show). persuaded fashion designing going to start her company.

Sia Rai Singhania

20 year old. wants to become a pediatric. Loves her brothers and sister a lot. 

Aryan Rai Singhania-

25 years Old.Helping Vansh in business or u can say learning from him just stepped in it. Loves him and respects him a lot. not as such jealous but feels bad that no one praises him.

Chanchal Rai Singhania-

Mother of Aryan and chachi of Vansh,Ishani and Sia. loves them and don't want there bad but always wants to get his son to a high position (in short thodi greedy plus thodi jealous of unnati).

Rudra Rai Singhania-

Father of Aryan and chachu of Vansh, ishani, Sia. jealous that his brother's son is handling there business not he or his son but never shows love vansh as his own son but somewhere wants to get on the thrown of business.

Angre-

26 years old. Vansh's right hand cum PA cum Friend cum Brother. In short they share a very special bond. Loves the rai singhania family as his own. He met vansh during his hart times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riddhima Sharma- 

An honest and most reputed IPS officer. 27 years old.Loves her family a lot. close to her mother and one of the cousin sis. Had some fantasies about her childhood and college days but alas couldn't happen. Not close to her father wants to spend time with him but couldn't as fears(not bilkul darne wala but hesitates to talk to him) of him. She don't share her pain with other she will keep it in her heart and someone to understand her Wants to get her marriage to be smooth and with lots of fun specially the groom should be of her choice. She fears to confess her feeling as she thinks might be people will judge her. Other than this matter she has very good confidence level and have a special negotiation skills.

Naina Sharma-

Mother of Riddhima and Aakriti. Loves them a lot always wants there well being. Wants riddhima should talk to her dad freely and express her self

Viraj Sharma-

Father of Riddhima and Aakriti. Loves and care bout them a lot. Not a consevative type of person but in some matters he is, maybe one of the reason of difference in his and riddhima's relation. close to his younger daughter.

Aakriti Sharma 

19 year old and in colledge wants to become a scientist. loves her family a lot. Cute fun loving girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shruti Agarwal- 

Riddhu's best friend and lawyer by profession. the understand ther feelings even without saying,

[Other people are also there in names of friends will be introduced with the track]

Kabir Meheta-

Riddhu's colleague. A bit junior to her but age is 29. Secreatly in love with her or highly obsessed. sometimes behaves mad for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fewwww!!! finally completed with the characters........

seriously ab pata chala kitna likhana padta hai.....tired like hell....but abhi padhna ahi exams aa rahe hai😭😭

Plsss do vote, comment and share as much as u can..... are kardo bhai share koi to kardo🥺🥺