~ Epilogue ~

Back to the throne room, Iago is now lying on a bed of pillows with a splint on his right wing and the left one in a sling. He also has bandages tied around his head.

"And then the bird lived happily ever after, wallowing in luxury as Aladdin's palace pal."

Sultan looks overjoyed as he faces Aladdin and Y/N.

"Now, my darling kids or should I say, my new vizier and second in command?"

Iago gets emotional.

"Oh, say this!"

"Sultan, I'm very honored, but..." Aladdin said.

Iago flies off his pillow and knocking Abu off of Aladdin's shoulder.

"But?! What for? "But" is such a strong word!"

Abu goes to attack Iago for pushing him off like that.

"Why, I oughta..."

Carpet grabs Abu as Aladdin tries to explain his reasons for turning down the grand vizier position.

"I can't be your vizier."

"What?!"

Iago grabs the Sultan's shirt.

"Sultan, the boy's speaking crazy speak! Don't listen!"

He then yells at Aladdin.

"WHAT MORE HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"The world."

"Look, personally, I'm with you, boy, but let's take it one step at a time."

Genie grabs Iago and wraps his beak in bandages to keep it shut.

"I mean...I want to see the world. I can't just stay in the palace."

Aladdin looks out into the city from the balcony.

"There's too much to do, too much to see."

"Hey, what about your girlfriend? Do you think that this lovely princess is just going to wait around here?"

Iago squawks as Rajah holds him down to try and keep him silent.

"I most certainly will not!" Jasmine said.

"There, you see?" Iago pointed out.

"I'm going to see the world, as well."

Y/N turns to Sultan.

"I'm still honored to become your second in command of the royal guard. But I also wanted to do more than just protecting you and the palace. I wanted to see the world as much as Aladdin does. And if he's going, I'm going as well."

Razoul approaches her.

"And that's what I love about you. Though, there's one more surprise I've been meaning to tell you."

He goes down on one knee, shocking her as he pulls out a black case. This surprised everyone as some knew where this was going while the others are in disbelief.

"Y/N, you've the most bravest, most amazing woman I've ever met. I've wanted to spend my life with you. You're so skilled, kind, and most of all... you are my quest. You always have been. Will you marry me?"

He opened the case to reveal a beautiful blue diamond lily flower ring. Like Jasmine said, it must have cost a fortune for him to buy that.

 Like Jasmine said, it must have cost a fortune for him to buy that

Y/N felt tears coming out of her eyes as she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Razoul happily places a ring on her left fourth finger and hugs her. Everyone except Iago cheers and claps for the proposal.

"Looks like we have two weddings to plan!" Sultan laughed wholeheartedly.

"I still questioned what my sis sees in him." Aladdin commented with a chuckle.

"Who cares?! It's love!"

Genie brings out fireworks and party poppers as Razoul and Y/N happily gives each other a kiss once more.

"Alright, that's it! The madness is spreading! Awk, crazy speak!"

Iago flies around in frustration.

"Why do I keep getting hooked up with these warped people? Shouldn't somebody ask what the brave parrot wants to do so?"