~ Chapter 4: Jafar's Evil Plan ~

Y/N was back in her room as she was making a flower crown for Razoul as Jasmine has advised her to. Suddenly, the shadow figure approached her from behind as she was now done with her work, placing a perfect touch to the rose. Holding up at her crown, she turned around to go find Razoul when she was faced by the red chest. Y/N looked up and gasped at the sight of Jafar in the flesh. He chuckled evilly.

"Well, hello, lovely Y/N. How is your life at the palace?"

"Jafar!"

Y/N brings out her sword and tries to attack him when he easily made her sword disappear and blast magic at her as she floats in the air. She struggled to kick him off.

"Ah ah ah. Wouldn't want you ruining my plan on destroying your brother."

"Why him and not me? I'm the one that was also in the way of your plan."

Jafar stroked her face by the hand, causing her to flinch.

"Wouldn't want to destroy such pretty face such as yourself. It would be more easier to break Aladdin to find out his sister had been... demised."

Gasping in horror, and before she knew it, she was in the prison and chained to the wall. She noticed the Sultan is chained to the wall, having been captured. She then saw Abu and True chained up to the wall and Genie stuck in a crystal ball that looks tight for him to fit into.

"Jafar, you fiend! I should have known that this was your treachery!" Sultan scowled.

"But I couldn't have done it without Iago."

Y/N gasped to see Iago, who looks guilty.

"Right...unh, I played a minor role, really."

"You traitor!" Y/N shouted, struggling to get out of these chains.

Abis Mal meanwhile was fighting with Carpet, who is wiggling fiercely.

"Jafar! This rug won't cooperate!"

Carpet breaks free of Mal's grip and tries to fly off through a window, but Jafar stops him by conjuring up a ball and chain too heavy for him to fly with.

"Ooh, if Aladdin returns!" Sultan growled.

"I think we have ample time to prep for his arrival."

Jafar takes the Sultan's turban and conjuring up a dagger, slices it in two. He comes over to Y/N and swipes her brown vest from her and stabs it, making a whole. He then notices the flower she dropped and picks it up. Jafar holds it up to her face mockingly.

"Ohh, I suppose this crown belongs to that stupid guard of yours, Razoul. Shame he won't be able to ask you to marry him."

Her eyes widened in shock to hear such news.

"He... he wants to marry me?"

"Surprised, huh? It would be thrilling to see him broken when he hears you aren't around anymore."

He then tore the flower crown she worked hard with in half as the petals falls off. Abis Mal takes the ripped Sultan's hat.

"Hey! That was a nice hat. I could have worn that hat!"

"We need this for our plan." Jafar reminded, looking annoyed.

"Couldn't we use another hat for the plan?"

"Oh, dear. The Sultan's turban, Y/N's vest and flower crown, and his dagger are exactly what we need..."

He points his dagger towards Mal's head.

"...to seal Aladdin's doom."

This made her eyes go wide in horror on her brother's fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~