ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯: 03

I was lost. I lost Clary and the others earlier and now I'm stuck in some creepy alley. I hummed as I walk around hoping to find them. I see two creepy men with runes. I looked at their neck and saw a red circle. Oh great the circle members Clary was talking about. How nice. I turn around and walk away quietly hoping that they won't notice me. But clearly my luck was on a vacation.

I turned around. "Yes?" I ask as innocently as I could. "What are you doing here?" One of the men asked. "I was following my sister and got lost." They narrowed their eyes at me. "Liar." I shrugged. "It was worth a shot." I walked towards one of the guys. I put my classes to use. I grabbed his arm, kicked his face and threw him to the ground.

 I grabbed his arm, kicked his face and threw him to the ground

The second guy managed to land a punch on my face. I touched my cheek and looked at my hand, there was a little blood on it. The guy suddenly pulled out a glowing sword. I sigh. "Damn it." We played a little tug of war for the sword until I suddenly let go of it and slammed his head to a wall.

I picked up the sword and started to run towards where I parked the car when a third guy came out of nowhere

I picked up the sword and started to run towards where I parked the car when a third guy came out of nowhere. "Hey!" He ran towards me. I tried to run past him but he grabbed my hair. I head butted him and ran away immediately.

 I head butted him and ran away immediately

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Clary and the others arrived thirty minutes after I did. "Took you long enough." I uncrossed my arms as I stopped leaning on the van. "Aurie." Clary ran to me. "We've been looking for you. What happened? Where did you get this?" She looked at the glowing blade. "Circle members." I tossed the keys to Simon. "I'm impressed that you're still alive." Jace patted my back. 

"I'm disappointed you still are." I retorted as I rolled my eyes. Alec let out a snort. I fake gasped. "I made Alec Lightwood amused." I put a hand to my chest. "I feel touched." His face went back to normal and dragged me to the van.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

"Yea, this place isn't creepy. Not at all." Simon remarked as we got off the van. "Don't tell me you're afraid." Izzy chuckled. "Are you kidding me? I was born afraid... which sounded a lot better in my head." Izzy and I chuckled. "Let's check it out." Alec walked away. "Is he fucking allergic to fun?" Izzy only laughed at my question.

I watched as they all whispered to each other. Should I whisper to my self? I looked at the group of three. I thought they were supposed to check the perimeter. Is the perimeter the soil they're standing on? "Clary. Come on, it's all clear." I made a face at that. How do you fucking know?! You didn't check the perimeter! I followed them still holding the sword I stole earlier.

I walked behind them as they sort of flirted. I mean yuck. My face morphed to horror as they started to get sappy and stuff. We stopped in front of a really really creepy gate. What's with them and creepy stuff? Aren't angels supposed to be like white and gold? "I can do this." Clary tried to convince her self. "Yeah, you can. Your Clary freaking Fray. You can do anything." Simon tried to boost her confidence.

"It's Fairchild now." I told Simon. "How do you know?" Clary asked. "I have my ways." I shrugged. Simon started to walk towards the gate but Jace stopped him. "Alright, hold up." Simon turned around. "Surprise, surprise. No mundanes allowed, just like in the training room, right? Wrong! I've seen every horror movie ever made and the funny best friend who gets left behind... dead man."

"You're not that funny. But by all means, go ahead." Simon walked towards the gate once again. "Of course, the moment you enter, you'll die." Simon turned around again. "Problem is, now I don't trust you." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Dude. I don't think you should ignore the warnings of someone who grew up to these kind of things." I leaned on my right leg. "See. Listen to the little Fairchild." Jace sent Simon a fake smile. "It's twelve am now so technically I'm now eighteen."

"The rune energy in the City of Bones will kill any mundane who dares to enter, so, please..." Alec explained in a bored tone. "The brothers creep me out. I'll mind the mundane." Izzy smiled. "Your sacrifice is noted Izzy." Jace walked away. "Talk about sacrifice. I'm missing a financial analysis class." I stared at Simon with a blank expression. "I can't be here anymore, so, Jace, I'm gonna mind the perimeter." Alec walked away.

Jace watched Clary and Simon hug. I walked to his side. "I smell jealousy." I smirk. He scoffed at my words. "Clary, you don't keep the silent brothers waiting." I rolled my eyes. "Excuses, excuses." I followed after them.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

We walked through some dusty and dark halls. The only light was my Seraph Blade. And yes I have officially claimed it as mine now. I watched as Jace gave Clary a glowing stone called witchlight. I have to ask Izzy for one. We stopped in front of a statue. I point the blade to the cup the statue was holding. "Is that supposed to be the mortal cup?" I ask. "Yeah." Jace answers.

"What does that say?" Clary shines the light on the sword with words carved into it. 'NEPHILIM FACILIS DESCENSUS' "It's the Shadowhunter creed. Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies." I chuckled. "It means 'The descent into hell is easy.'" Jace looked at me strangely. "How do you know?" He and clary asked in sync. "I took martial arts classes out of boredom. What makes you think I don't know at least one foreign language?"

"Right. This way." I followed Jace and Clary once again. Seriously, do they not care if I went missing again? I found Clary and Jace when I turned the corner and if I were to be honest I rather would have went missing than watch as they stood there getting all lovey dovey and shit.