Chapter 11

3rd person

3rd person

Fingertips drumming against the wooden table, the boy with the glasses sighed as he stared outside the big library window, observing every little water drop rolling down the glassy surface.

Averting his eyes from the window, which definitely piqued his interest more than the biology book laying in front of him, he rested his chin on his hand, leaning his weight on the table.

Right, the project, he almost forgot. All this time passed and he had never taken even a single little glimpse at it. He was too occupied with something else, or rather someone else.

Well that being said, life wasn't pretty gracious, rather the opposite. Time was running out and now he had to work even harder for the project. He had granted himself a little time-out from all the school work, but at what cost?

Ike sighed again, just sitting there at a table in the library in front of a closed book wouldn't get his work done.

Taking a sip from the soda he had brought with him as emotional support, he finally was able to open the book, feeling a bit refreshed.

The boy with the blue hair tips started to read through some pages, taking notes on what could be helpful for his project, simultaneously he searched some stuff on the internet on his laptop.

Even when he tried his best to focus on what he had in front of him, his mind acted on its own, jumping back to a certain black haired and how he would've loved to be in his arms. He wouldn't admit the last part though.

Shaking his head and thus fixing his glasses, he tapped the back of his pen a few times against his forehead, attempting to focus again and to get new ideas.

For a brief moment he closed his eyes, now placing down the pen on the wooden and creaky table. His hands went up to massage his temples, releasing a bit of the tension in body which was getting worse and worse.

After all he didn't want to do this project, he had better things to do and places to be at.

Without Ike noticing it, a figure swept past him, plopping down on the chair across him. The male who sat down just then, quietly admired the other, who seemed too lost in thoughts to notice the male.

Jumping a bit in his seat because of being startled by the male in front of him, Ike shot Vox a brief glare which didn't last long, he couldn't hide his little smile. How come he not noticed the black haired?

"What are you doing here?" Ike whispered as he leaned a bit forward on the table. He wanted to keep quiet since they were currently in a library. That's just how libraries work.

"Just randomly ran into you." Vox whispered back as he let his eyes wander around the library, scanning the rather motionless surrounding.

"Liar" the smaller giggled as he focused on the book again, proceeding with reading. "Well okay maybe- just maybe I came to see you." The older explained, his voice getting a but louder due to his excitement. This resulted in the younger looking up to indicate him with one finger on his mouth to keep it  quiet. Defensively the older put both of his hands up, closing his mouth again.