Chapter 2

3rd person

3rd person

Vox rushed outside the library door, hands trying to cover his red bruning cheeks. The black haired could not believe what he just did, after all he didn't even behave as he originally planned.

No, Vox wasn't supposed to sneak up behind Ike. He wasn't supposed to grab the book and by doing so kabedon-ing Ike against the shelf. But who could blame the college student? He couldn't help himself around Ike anyway.

The thought of being so close to Ike was just too tempting for Vox. So he did as he did, scaring Ike in the process. Oh it was indeed wonderful how the taller still smelled the satisfying vanilla scent of Ikes fluffy hair. He would do everything for just a teeny tiny bit of Ikes hair for his hands to run his slim fingers through.

Oh no he was gushing way too much over Ike. I mean, have you seen the hobby novelist? It was simply impossible to not be whipped for this boy.

Vox was rambling again, wasn't he?

The boy with the demon like voice shook his head, fingers searching for the hair tie behind his head. Having his hair tied back into a pony tail all day long felt really painful to be honest. Now after his encounter with Ike, which increased his nervousness to 100, it even felt more restraining. Vox swiftly pulled the hair tie off the silky black hair and put it on his wrist.

What now? Would he really have to wait for Ike till his afternoon classes end? Vox didn't have any classes in the afternoon on this day. So what should he do? Should he return to his room to change clothes? What should he wear?

So many questions flooded Vox' head. He had to admit that Ike in fact make him timid. His mind was clouded by Ike and Ike only, making it almost impossible for him to think straight. The black haired really had a hard time keeping his cool composure, the other was just something else.

Vox decided to go outside to get some fresh air and to cool his head off. He surely couldn't proceed to just awkwardly standing there in the hallway, looking like a child which just lost their mother at the grocery store.

In the end he decided to get moving, heading to the main entrance of the college building. On the way there he decided that it would be best if he headed to his room quickly to freshen up and to grab the most important stuff. Arriving at his room, he unlocked the door and slipped inside the room.

Nervously Vox wandered around his room, thinking about topics to talk about with Ike, so he could save himself from the embarrassment called silence.

Little did he know that already a few hours had passed and therefore it was time for his long awaited date. He had to hurry a bit to catch Ike coming out of his last class.

That was why Vox didn't agree on a certain time nor a place. He had already memorised Ike routines and schedules, so Vox exactly knew where to catch Ike at any time of the day. And no the boy with the demon like voice wouldn't particularly call himself a stalker.