Pretty- Hoonki part 2

TW! mention of blood and killing

3rd POV

Soon after Sunghoon left, Niki also made his way to his classroom.

when he arrived there, he met Sunoo and jungwon. Jake was two years older than him, that's why they weren't in the same room.

"Hi Sunoo and jungwon-hyung!" the younger said

"hi cutie, how did it went?" asked jungwon while hugging him

"pretty well, I still didn't got him but I'm sure he'll be mine." answered Niki, letting out a chuckle at the end

"alright but make sure not to cross the line, you know what it can happen if you don't control yourself" said Sunoo, patting Niki's head.

"oh shut up, we all have this problem, don't scold me for something that even you yourself are doing it, same as jungwon"

"yo why is it about me now?" asked jungwon while laughing

"yeah yeah whatever. anyways, let's go to our seats, the class is about to start."

time skip~ at lunch

as the three besties got out of there class, they went to Jake's room, in which Sunghoon was also in.

as they waited for Jake to get out, the boys saw Sunghoon leaving with a girl, going to a random place in the hall and starting to make out.

Niki's eyes were burning flames, jealousy getting all over him.

jungwon put an arm around his shoulder , trying to stop him
"hey Niki, ignore them- too late" Niki already went to the couple

he grabbed Sunghoon by the shoulder and turned him around

"dude wtf- oh gosh not you again" said the older, rolling his eyes

"who's this guy, oppa?" asked the girl, looking at Sunghoon with fake innocent eyes and an ugly pout on her lips.

"oh no one, he's just a los-"

"I am his boyfriend so you better leave us if you don't want anything bad to happen to you" Niki said, looking at the girl with a piercing glare.

"oh shut up I didn't ask you, you're probably just a needy slut who wants oppa's attention" said back the girl

Niki took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, closing his eyes and staying like that for a few seconds

"I recommend you to leave or else I will fucking kill you"

"you? kill me? pfft, loser, anyways, see you latter oppa sorry for leaving you with this loser" said the girl, giving Sunghoon a peck amd leaving right after.

just as she left, Niki looked at Sunghoon and furiously whipped the older's lips with the paws of his hoodie

"Ew, that stupid girl kissed what's mine. Hyung, stop letting all the bitches kiss you, you are mine and I am yours, okay?" asked Niki

"Niki go and fucking leave me alone, you distroied everything. I was enjoying it!" Sunghoon screamed at the boy

"I won't leave you, get along with this" said Niki, kissing sunghoon's lips.

surprisingly, the older kissed back, his lips moving hard and fast, showing clearly that he was mad.

the made out in front of a lot of students for some good 10 minutes, after a while deciding to break the kiss.

"see you later, hyung. and also, don't let anyone else touch you or you'll regret it! byeee" said Niki, leaving a last kiss on the older's lips before going back to his friends.

they were pretty shocked, especially Jake who wasn't allong with the news since the start, but they all continued the break going to the rooftop and enjoying their food there.

time skip~ after school

after the school was done, the boys waited for Niki to go together at their houses

"you guys can go, I still have something to do, you know what." said Niki

"oh gosh just don't be too harsh" said Jake, hugging the boy, then leaving with jungwon and sunoo.

after Niki was done, he ran as fast as he could to Jake's classroom, hoping for Sunghoon to still be there.

and seemed like he had luck because Sunghoon was just about to leave.

"Hyungie, wait!"

"ugh what the fuck do you want" said Sunghoon annoyed.

Niki let out a laugh and got closer to the boy till their chest were touching

"do you really think you can fool me?"

"what do you mean?"

"didn't I told you to stop hanging with those girls? I saw you ina break kissing with the same fucking girl you kissed with in the lunch break. do you really think she's prettier than me? what does she have that I don't huh?! come with me" said Niki, taking Sunghoon at the janitor closet.

inside of it was the same girl who hanged out with Sunghoon that day, tied on a chair, unconscious

"seems like you left me with no other choice" said the boy

"w-what are you g-going to do?" asked Sunghoon teriffied

Niki took out a small poket knife, putting it on the girl's neck, slicing it. blood spread across the boy

"like what you see, hyung?" said Niki, touching sunghoon's check with his hand full of blood, caressing it.

"n-niki this is n-nit good"

"aww, but you made me do this, look, she is not preetier than me nor on the inside nor on the outside. don't be scared, I'm not killing people just because you kissed them. this girl also killed a lot of her friends after they spent all of their money on her, she even tried to kill you. how didn't you noticed it?"

"that's not true! you have no proof!"

"oh really? then watch this video" said Niki, showing to Sunghoon a video of today, while he was kissing with the girl in the bathroom, she taking out a knife from her pocket, lucky for the person who entered the bathroom or he would have been already dead.

"I promise you, no one else el dare to hurt you, I am all yours, you can use me, just don't talk with anyone else, this school has a lot of secrets, just as me. don't worry, I am all you could ever need, I have money, I love you and I am pretty"

yeah, probably a shitty chapter.

first of all sorry for not updating!!!!!! I honest don't have any excuses, I just wasn't that motivated to write, and also a lot of tests, also me being sick but still, what I did wasn't the best thing.

I didn't check this chapter, so there might be some errors, sorry for them. here you enjoyed it and yeah, love you!

Innieฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ