Chapter 8- An 'I love you' and an Epilogue!

An hour later they were at the nearest hospital and Harry was stitched up, physically he was okay but inside he felt like crap. He had a couple of bruises here and there and a busted lip but nothing major.

He stayed near Naya's bed and so did the rest of the guys.

Another hour passed and she still wasn't awake. Perrie had joined them and so had Danielle and Eleonor, all three of them with tears in their eyes. At some point Danielle had to get out because she couldn't keep it in any longer she started sobbing and Liam joined her and conforted her telling her everything would be okay. Soon both of them were back inside and well, just in time as everyone obviously cheered when Naya finally opened her eyes.

"Hey guys" she croaked.

"OH thank God" said Harry as he sighed and jumped and kissed her broken hand.

Liam ran out of the room and came back with a nurse after whom came a doctor too. He did a couple of tests and went to the outside desk to check her scans and came back.

"Everything seems great, she just has a bit of a concussion but that's not major at all, we gave her everything to make her heal, she will be good in no time" he said with a smile.

"OH thank you doctor thank you so much" said Perrie as she hugged the doctor.

The doctor said goodbye and left them with Naya.

"How are you feeling love?" asked her Dani.

"I feel strange but I'm good" she said trying to smile.

"Thankfully you didn't hurt the back of your head but the side, so there wasn't any major damage" said Dani.

Naya nodded and smiled up to Harry who couldn't stop looking at her.

Everyone tried to talk to her for a while but then they decided to leave her alone with Harry while they went to take a shower, promising they would be back.

When they were alone Harry slipped near her in the bed making very well sure that he didn't hurt her or anything.

"You scared me love you know that" he told her as he caressed her face, the side that wasn't bruised.

Naya smiled at him, she liked having someone care for her and for now she didn't even want to ask about Toby.

He shifted so that he looked into her eyes.

"I need to say this, I really need you to please tell me that from now on you are my girl, and no one else's. Because I was wrong when I said I like you and stuff, protecting you made me feel so alive as if that's what I'm supposed to do all my life" he said, he had scared her a little when he said he was wrong when he said he was wrong to say he liked her but now she could see where things were going, his words made her always go so speechless it was scary and amazing at the same time. "And then seeing you in this bed and there with blood all around you" he winced, "Wounded... not knowing if I was going to lose you or not... it killed me and all that made me realize that I do not just like you, but I love you Naya... and I know it may sound too soon but I really do" he said, he had been a bit frightened to tell her all this, afraid he would scared her off but he just couldn't keep it in any longer.

"I'm your girl" she coraked and a smile ripped his face, she didn't want to keep him waiting any longer she could see how nervous he was, In fact he realeased a sigh he hadn't realized he had been holding and his heart fluttered. Even though her head ached like crazy and she felt groggy from the all the meds, the loss of blood and the concussion and all the confusion of that day she was sure she wanted him too, and she felt the flutter too amaongst all the pain, if felt like a ray of sunshine in the dark.