Chapter 4- Take me Home!

"Hey" he said.

She was startled, this wasn'ta perfect situation, what if it was someone dangerous and if it wasn't she still didn't look presentable, with all the crying and all she must look like a mess, so she frantically whiped at her eyes and cheeks, still her eyes were red and puffy and you could see the sadness in them from a mile away, anyone could tell she had been crying.

The person moved forward, taking in the sight of her, "Wohoow Naya, what's wrong?" he asked, she looked up at the person talking to her who had now put a hand on her back protectively, she instantly felt safe, no one with that caring tone in their voice would ever mean her harm, his eyes were even more dazzling and green from this vicinity and those dimples, she hadn't noticed them before now, how had she been so blind.

He seemed like he didn't know what to do but as if he wanted to do something, it was perfectly endearing.

"Nothing, I just need to call a cab and get home" she said.

"Okay..but did something happen?" he asked.

"Harry it's just really complicated, you don't have to worry about it" she said as she found the number for the cabby.

He took the phone from her hands, "Naya you're crying and I can see that, I will worry about it, I'm human, seeing a girl like you like that, it hurts" he said.

She looked up at him in awe, what?!! NO humans didn't have to worry if they saw someone suffering, they could choose to, like Harry had but they're certainly didn't have to do anything about it, Toby was her own boyfriend and he never would feel pity or guilt over watching her in that state, yet this beautiful stranger did, and kind of confused her, in a good way. She just shook her head and took her phone back but stealthily enough he had switched it off.

"I'll take you home" he suggested.

She looked up at him again, "What! No, Harry it's a very long ride and we barely know each other" she said, even though deep inside she wanted to yell a big fat yes.

"You know me more than you would know a cab driver Naya and it would be a long drive for him too" he said with a reassuring smile. This handsome stranger cared for her more than Toby had cared for her in a whole year.

"Yeah but I would pay him" she retorted.

"Than pay me" he said with a cheeky smile this time and he earned an eyebrow rise from her, "Nothing saucy, I'm a good boy, just hang out with us again and that would be payment enough" he said.

She looked at him just a while longer, she knew she was safe with him, she could feel it in her gut, and she was tired and sad, so why did she have to say no, either go with a cabby she would have to pay a fortune to, or go with this curly haired charming boy that is here, right here, right now. "Fine, if you want to ride with this" she said pointing at herself looking like a wreck.

"I've lived with women my whole life, I think I've seen crying grils before, I've seen every shade of a woman enough not to be surprised anymore" he said, his smile was so warming and it made her smile too. He showed her to his car which wasn't very far off, he called someone and they brought a huge, black SUV, they got in, he thanked the man which she guessed was someone that worked for them, and then he drove off, getting instructions on were to go from her. The ride home was very comfortable, no awkwardness at all, it started raining though by the time they arrived at the appartement, he parked the car in front of her block and she thanked him and thought she could just get out of the car like a normal human being and run to her block of flats, but no, she was too clumsy for that, her flowy shorts caught on the car door and she nearly fell to her face or worse ripped the shorts but the shorts held her there as she got wet, with the blow her bag flew into a puddle as she was still trapped by the door, this happened in a matter of two seconds but she was already soaking wet by now, and the fact that she was wearing light colours didn't really help much.