Chapter 3: Nectar of Love

It is normal for me to not see Yuzu all that much during the school day. Even though we are in the same class, we sit a few spaces apart from each other and Yuzu is often with Taniguchi-san, Mizusawa-san and Nomura-san outside of lesson time. As for myself, I too am frequently preoccupied with my student council duties during break and lunch times, so my interaction with Yuzu is restricted to a minimum – it is not always that we are even able to walk home together. On a day like this, I can take such an arrangement as a convenience for my sake. My head is already far too clouded with indecent thoughts of Yuzu to be able to function as meticulously as I would intend. Having Yuzu right in front of my face more than necessary would surely have proved my end, but I have been able to navigate through the day thus far. Regrettably, my biggest challenge is now before me, our final two periods today is a double PE class, for which involves the removal our school uniforms, then the adorning of our gym clothes and finally the reverse with the addition our of sweaty bodies.

"So cute!" Yuzu's familiar voice reached across the classroom in an instant and I could not contain my curiosity and desire to see Yuzu half-naked any longer. I turned around in time to see Taniguchi-san remove her camisole with arms held above her head, unveiling her most enviable bosom.

"Oh, my bra? I kinda forgot we had PE today. There's like, no way I would have worn this one if I remembered. At least someone got to see it." A cheeky grin played on her face as she jokingly, yet still proudly, held back her shoulders and puffed up her chest. I cannot deny how alluring Taniguchi-san's breasts are in their size, certainly her romantic-pink bra with black edging contributes to her appeal.

"Ha-ha, yeah, it is pretty fancy." Yuzu pulled her eyes away from Taniguchi-san's chest with an approving nod and began unfastening the buttons on her shirt. Yuzu's chest may not be anything comparable to the size of Taniguchi-san's but the feeling the sight of stirs within me is also incomparable to that of Taniguchi-san's. For Taniguchi-san, the observation is objective and obvious, for Yuzu, I am so helplessly entranced and eager to hold it firmly against my own. As Yuzu slips out of her shirt, she resembles the beauty of a renaissance painting. It is as though her form is deserving to be captured and preserved with the very finest artistic talents available and, where it cannot be met, her vestige drives further still the endeavour and techniques of the most celebrated painters so that they may one day recreate her beauty.

"You two are unfair! Such sexy underwear."

"Uh, I'm so jealous."

"Thank you for blessing my eyes!"

A smattering of light-hearted jeers exclaims out from other, far plainer and reserved, girls in our class. Of course, it would be that the class resident gyarus, in their fashion-focused selves, would become the centre of attention when changing for PE, but it was not always this way. On previous occasions, the rest of the girls in the class would be more cautious and avoid looking at the two of them – Yuzu especially – while changing, likely through fear of being contaminated by something. Presently, however, many of the girls openly express their interest, adoration and even jealousy at both Yuzu and Taniguchi-san's self-confidence and style. The school' changing atmosphere has even impacted a time such as this, moreover I have noted an increase in the variety of underwear worn by the other students too.

"That's such a hot matching set, Aihara-san!" Says one girl fawning over Yuzu who, in the midst of my thoughts running away with themselves, had also removed her skirt and was in the process of bending over to pick it up off the floor. Many of the girls in the class had a side-on view of Yuzu's movements, seeing her matching black, lacey bra and panties while I, stood across from her at the front of the classroom, had view from behind. It was a sight I truly struggle to describe. In that moment I saw contours through her tight panties that resembled details more akin to a map that, if followed, would lead me on my way to rising heights of adulthood that I would be unable to climb down from.