❝ COFFEE !!! COFFEE !!! ❞

|| CHAPTER THREE ||

❝ COFFEE!! COFFEE!! ❞

LILITH'S EYES SNAPPED open when she heard a bang. The girl looked around wildly as her hands curled around mist.

She peeked silently through the curtains around her bed. The girl raised a brow when her surrounding seemed to be calm but she couldn't relax just yet.

Suddenly, a mop of white blonde hairs emerged from her left. Lilith watched as Luna Lovegood tried to catch something in the air but each time she fell on her arse.

"Luna?" Lilith called out. "What's wrong?"

Luna looked up at her, her eyes dreamy as always as she looked at the older girl. "Some girls hide my shoes, Lilith. I am just trying the grab a Sylphs to help me find my shoes."

"Sylphs?" Lilith rubbed her eyes, her head pounding with all the noises because she barely slept last night.

Luna nodded enthusiastically as she got up. "Those are the invisible air spirits. They are tricky but they are good once you talk to them."

Lilith rose a brow at the unusual girl, "Can you see them, Luna?"

Luna nodded, her eyes dreamy as she gazed around and then back at Lilith. "You know, Lilith. Sometimes I see a purple aura around you. All the invisible creatures are always attracted to you."

"Oh, Luna." Lilith chuckled amused as she took a deep breath. "Accio, Luna's shoes!"

A pair of bright yellow loffers flew straight from the trunk of the girl that lives at the end of their dorm and landed straight at Luna's feets.

The girl beamed in joy. "Thank you, Lilith!"

Lilith chuckled at the girl again. Luna was unusual, unique and Lilith adored the younger girl because of that. She was far the most pure soul the Nightangel girl ever interacted with.

As soon as Lilith put a foot on the ground, her head started to spin as she felt her mind going blank. Within seconds it was gone but it left again with a pounding headache.

"I need coffee."

♢○○ ⁖ ℘ ༒ ⚭⚯⚭  ✧˚ · .

                    THE STUDENTS OF HOGWARTS gave weird glances as the Princess of Ravenclaw dragged the new student, Evelyn Black with her, behind them was Terry Boot who was holding the books of the girls.

Evelyn glanced at Lilith as she saw her bestfriend scowling at everyother living being. "Lils, don't you think a little positivity could make your day better?"

Lilith turned towards her, "Eve, the only positivity I need right now is in the form of a steaming cup of coffee."

Terry, who was struggled to hold up three bags at once, still managed to smirk at his bestfriend, "Lils, did you know studies show that a grumpy attitude is contagious? We're all at risk here."