[2]

┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈

"It's super late for you to be calling girl," Your best friend said, raising from her bed and placing the phone on the pillow. It had a bit of interference, so you watched as she picked it up and headed to the desk in her room. With AirPods in her ear, she turned her desk light on and smiled. "How was your flight?"

"It was the longest shit ever," You said, propping your phone up on the little desk in your room. For the first few nights until it was time to check into the penthouse,  you would be staying in the guest room of your Aunt's mansion. It was rather big, so it was almost like you had a private corner of the house to yourself. No complaints, except not too far down the hall could you hear Angeline's music blasting. "It was nice though. It's nice here and everyone is polite. Keep staring, though."

Your best friend, Aisha, nodded her head at that. "Girl, black people is a rarity over there. Don't forget me while y'all out there being treated like queens." The two of you laughed while you did your best to get uncomfortable. Aisha was your closest friend since childhood, but the both of you went on two different routes. Where you were excited to go to college, she was excited to get out of the house and live her best life. A dancer, yes, but that never superseded her personality.  The couple knocks on your door interrupted your time catching up, the both of you waving in the phone and you wishing her a goodnight allowing you to get up and answer the door.

There stood Angeline in her outfit, which was a lot more fancier than you had dressed for the evening. In the time you had been on the pone with your best friend, you had managed to put on a soft off-white sweater that was cropped, a pair of ripped jeans and some old off-white shoes. Underneath the sweater had been a bralette that was a little risky, a first generation Prada bag placed on your bed with most of your things from your old purse transferred over.

"I was just wondering if you would be ready, Hoseok should be here in a couple of minutes," She said, glancing up at your hair that had been wild and out of place. She had interrupted you while you were slicking it back in a bun. "You look nice," She said, taking a glance over your outfit. Her dressed was a bright green, see-through fabric near the end and she wore a pair of black heels. There was no way she looked like she was going to clean out her "apartment" but lucky for her, your parents had been out on their own.

"We're traveling to Busan, so bring a few snacks if you don't like long rides," She said, turning and heading to her respective room down the hallway. Last time you checked, she had been a student here in Seoul -- so what was the need to drive..according to your google...3 hours from here?

⋅. ✯ .⋅

Hoseok turned out to be a lot nicer and finer than you expected. He picked you up a little later than Angeline had wanted, which caused the two of them to argue while he tried to introduce himself to you. "Line, just stop bickering for once. Loosen up tonight and have fun, okay?" He said to her, looking to her from the driver's seat and placing his hand on her thigh. Tossing his hand off, she turned with her arms crossed and looked out the window.