Pure hearts..

Soon the preparation for the marriage started, marriage was going to take place in Maheshwati.

Everyone is standing near the main gate as vansh was leaving for Rajgarh.He have to do some important works and also the groom can't stay in the bride's kingdom till the marriage day.

They gestured namaste each other,Vansh turned towards his Vairab,he was going to sat when a small girl tugged vansh's hand.He turned and bent parallel to the child's height.

"What happened,kid??" Vansh asked with a smile

"Rajkumari have told to give you this letter" she handed over a letter to vansh and ran away

Vansh frowned,a letter??Why??

He curled up the letter and started reading

' I want to meet you in the same pond side in the night '

                                            - Riddhima

He chuckled knowing about the topic on which she wants to talk..' Clarifying myself'

Vansh's POV:-

I know her,she will clarify herself but there is no need of that,i understand her but i want to play with her as she did..a evil smiled displayed on my face

Child Vansh..huh!!

I left for Rajgrah,i have to complete some works and have to give some instructions as afterwards i will be busy in the marriage.

Vansh's POV ends

Vansh reached his Kingdom and declared about his marriage to the people.No one have any objection but everyone was talking about the case that took place in Maheshwati.

Everyone started gossiping that how could a girl can rule the Kingdom and blah blah but Vansh have already made his plan,he knew what he have to do.

Vansh completed his works and tomorrow is his marriage,yes,they want the marriage to complete as soon as possible.

News spread through the whole country, rival's evil eyes again started dreaming to capture the kingdom before the marriage.

In night

Vansh reached the pond side as per the letter,he saw Riddhima standing while staring at the pond.

When she heard footsteps she turned around and saw him coming forward.
Both stood silent fir sometime, Riddhima thought to start the conversation.

"From childhood i was thinking that i was a boy but when i was of 11yrs i saw myself in the mirror,i realised my body looked like my mother and she is a women.I rushed to her and asked about this difference,that day i got the biggest jolt of my life,i am a girl.My father told me the reason behind my this look,as a princess how could i allow my kingdom people to get trap in danger??How could i broke those hundreds of hearts who were thinking that their life will be more easier under their new king's rule??I accepted my fate,i hide myself under the mask of Ridhdev, slowly i was forgetting that i was a girl,i got immersed in the Kingdom's work but the day when i met you....i started living as women" she said trying to find any emotions in his eyes

"I laughed when my heart desired,i got ready as a girl whenever my heart said,i...i started falli... falling for you,i knew that this cannot happen but what can i do??I can't stop this heart!!I never had intention of hiding the secret from you but my kingdom is my first priority.I am sorry"she said and broke down.

She sat on her knees,sobs echoed in the place, without waiting for a second he embraced her.

"Shh... Riddhima,don't cry." He rubbed her back " You are a very brave, selfless, intelligent princess..You don't need to be sorry." He kissed her crown to console her "You know you are way more stronger than anyone of us,you are more capable of handling the kingdom that any men,you are a true queen, Riddhima"

He felt her hands wrapping around him,her sobs came to an end,her breading became normal.They stayed in that position for some time before parting away and stood up.

He coughed a little getting Riddhima's attention,he bent his one knew and sat on the ground.

"Riddhima,you are a fairy in my life.The Vansh who never showed his emotions to anyone , opened his whole life infront of you.You have the potential to became everything...i..i don't know how to tell but i love you ...will you marry me??" Vansh opened his feelings to her

Tears again rolled in her eyes,she never thought that she holds this position in someone's life.

She hugged Vansh ' i love you too ' she mummered

" We need to leave " she said and vansh nodded like a child

They bid bye to eachother and left.They didn't knew something is waiting for them tomorrow...it will bring peace or....??

_________________________

That's for today ♥️
Precap:- Marriage..

Next chapter will be the longest one👀Many things will happen,many....

Your Author
Suryansi 🖤