A Knight Vs a Paladin

Jaune POV

We were sailing to Vale, it's been a month and I've already gotten a thousand times better.  I felt nervous in a sense. I was going back to that hell... Beacon, sure they probably think I'm dead... but what would happen if they saw me?

Sole': "Ay! You good brotha,  we are coming up on the docks."  He slapped my back making me stand straight up.

Jaune: "Yeah, I'm good, it's just weird to see it again."  He rolled my shoulder and put my hood up, seeing it again brought some memories.

Ajani: "Well Lil brotha, at least you can see your kitty cat again ay!"  I blushed and felt happy knowing I could see her.

Jaune: "I am excited, don't get me wrong, I just hope she didn't move on."  I looked and saw the dock. "Hey, you all wanna come with me, I wanna say hi to some friends." They all nodded and we all walked to a certain club.

Time Skip the 'The Club'

Jaune POV

We entered into the club and the bouncers looked my way, I took my hood off and greeted them.

Jaune: "Hey guys, been a while."

The bouncers went wide eyed.

Bouncer: "Holy shit Jaune?" He walked up and put both hands on my shoulders. "We heard that you got iced." 

Jaune: "Almost did, but I'm back for the Vytal Festival.   How's everyone been?"

Bouncer: "We've been good, luckily there hasn't been too much, the boss is here if you wanna see him."

Jaune: "I'd like that a lot."  We started walking into the club and sat at the bar.  The bartender walked up to us.

Bartender: "Hey there Jaune, anything your team wants is on the house, we owe ya that much." My team looked at me with narrowed eyes.

Ajani: "Jaune, why does this bar like you so much?"

Jaune: "Well I did a few things for the boss here to get my transcripts,  and I kept doing some work afterwards for some cash.  They ended up liking me." 

???: "Well I'll be, the dead do walk again." 

I looked over to see Junior, the owner.

Jaune: " 'Ey, you know I'm hard to take down, even more so now haha.  How have ya been Junior."  I got up and gave him a hug.  It felt good to see a friendly face. "Any trouble lately?" 

Junior: "So far no, we've been lucky that a certain somebo-"

???: "Guess who's back!!" 

We all turn around to see a blonde wo- Ah fuck it's her.

Thug: "Oh God not again!" 

I get up and walk towards her. 

Jaune: "You got a lot of nerve coming back here Yang."  She turns to me and her eyes goes wide.

Yang: "Who do you.... no way.. Vomit boy?"  She started to take a step back and I felt Sole' wrap him arm over my shoulder.

Sole': "Oi, you got a problem with my bruddah?" 

Ajani and Lionel walked up on our sides.

Ajani: "Soooo dis be one of the girls that messed with ya eh?"

Lionel: "She don't look too tough."  He made his fist go into diamond form. 

Yang: "Wait, Jaune please.. can we talk." I looked into her eyes and saw actual regret. Maybe she changed.