07 || Save You

[ - sooyoung kim - ]

It's now nighttime and as usual, it's hella dull. Just like usual, ain't nobody give a fuck about you Sooyoung. I'm tired of it but I just don't know what to do anymore.

I tried to be as problematic as possible but things are just not working out either. They're tired of your shits and I genuinely am tired of myself either. Why is it so hard to give me the attention I needed ? This is fucking painful god damn it....

People would say "you're so lucky your parents are well known" or "your siblings are soooo popular" or straight up making it fucking obvious that they're just after the money.

Honestly, I'm tired. I really am.

Having parents and siblings that are well-known in the country, it's almost everyone's dreams but it's a nightmare for me.

The fame is not even mine to begin with and they overshadow me in every way possible. I'm tired of it.

No.

I'm fucking sick of it.

"Be like your sister !"

"You're nothing like your brother"

"Are you really my daughter ? You're so problematic Sooyoung Kim"

"Stop being a child and grow up. You're almost 16 god damn it"

Those are the words mother and father would say to me. I'm sick of it. At this point I'm starting to fall deep down into despair and I'm really close to killing myself. If only I wasn't so scared of pain and death, I'd probably be dead by now.

Heck, can't that just happen now ? Like just take my life away PLEASE. I'm an eyesore to everyone and what's the damn point of living if you have nobody to trust and lean on ? I just wanna die as fast as possible

I just wanna be happy...

Please...