Cinderella

She was beautiful and charming , her name was Michele. Born in a poor household, Michele had no choice but to be sir Henry's housemaid. Sir Henry had a beautiful wife and two daughters. A man with a respected image in society, Sir Henry was content with everything he had. His wife, Cynthia, a glamorous and fun loving woman was indeed a pleasure for him.
Michele, worked day and night at Cynthia's house, she did all the work while Cynthia enjoyed being pampered. Michele only got very few income compared to the chores she did. She had no choice, she was forced to work to survive.
Cynthia had her luxuries grow on her in such a way, she hardly cared for Henry. The girls and Cynthia went out for shopping and never brought anything for anyone but themselves.
It was a summer eve when Cynthia proposed to go on a long family vacation. She did get Henry's approval but Henry decided to let them go on their own for he was a busy business man and had no time for fun and play.
So, as usual , Cynthia decided to make Michele responsible for taking care of Henry's needs while she and the girls were away.
Sir Henry spent a month without his family, but now his lust grew on him and he satisfied it with Michele.
Michele got pregnant and was immediately removed from her job. Upon Cynthia's return, Henry told her about his ill deed, and he wanted to keep it a secret.
Cynthia was furious and she called Michele for some questioning.
Michele had fallen in love with Henry and there was no turning back from it for she was bearing his child.
Cynthia was furious at Henry and his mistress for she believed that she was so beautiful, her husband would never lay eyes on any other woman.
Michele gave birth to a dead child far away from Henry and Cynthia. Michele's dreams were crushed, Henry was back with his wife and Michele no longer with a baby, was lost and forgotten.
End