Introduction

Copyright © 2020-2023 by Christiana Cherry.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without the permission of Christiana Cherry.

This book is entirely a work of fiction.

The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

* * *

It's been seven years since Amarachi Okon had her heart and soul completely ripped to shreds.

Now she has become the literal representation of a phoenix, having risen from the ashes of despair and reinvented herself.

With the wounds largely healed she has sworn to never let anyone close enough to her. Never to let anyone have power over her.

But fate is about to prove that no matter what we do, our destiny is inescapable.

After agreeing to be the maid of honor at her friend's wedding Amarachi is shocked to find out the best man is none other than Daniel Wells, the boy that broke her heart seven years ago. She's even more shocked to find out that that old attraction is still there and burning hotter than ever.

But between meddling bridesmaids, disapproving mothers-in-law, and the strike of unexpected tragedy, will they ever get their happily ever after?

Book Two of The Luminous Dots Duology.

* * *

Disclaimer!

• I will be making use of British English not United States English because that's the one I was trained with, so don't come to me saying that I've spelt some words wrongly.

• This book is purely fictional. My characters, the situations, and most of the facts I use are fictional.

• My character's views are not my own.

DO NOT STEAL MY STORY. WRITE YOUR OWN, SUSAN!

• This book is set in Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.

This novel is not a stand-alone. You will not understand a thing without reading the first book, Like Stars at Night. It is available in paperback and ebook format via the link in my profile.

Enjoy!

With all my love,
Christiana Cherry.