Chapter 5

"I DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE!" She was embarrassed at the most tiny  non-relevant thing that she will treasure in her mind till the rest of her days. But the workers that saw the situation happen they just took no notice of them and went back to work.

What if they were jealous.

People taking big breaths could be heard walking around the room. It became irritating from their obnoxious attitude that you could notice from the corner of your eye.

"What got them so worked up for?" Margaret sounded so confused yet so angered. Margaret spoke that she will be leaving to check on her dear friend Helen.

"I should lead my way out of this large cramped room and guide a new conversation." This was her goal for today, quite a tricky one for Helen.

"Knock knock"

"Welcome into my den!" She said sarcastically.

Helen shuffled to the side so Margaret may have a seat next to her

Helen shuffled to the side so Margaret may have a seat next to her. "Are you still thinking about that? You know that everyone didn't even think of it in any bad form." An awkward silence has never been so load after what Margaret said.

"Right." A really basic and dry response was a new one to her dictionary of words. Helen didn't know how to act
towards her since today went dreadfully wrong and she was timid.

All she could think of was how she humiliated herself infront of him...

Eventually she came out of the room and from then on all she done was stare at him to figure out if he's still onto what she done in the morning.

"AISH! I can't tell if he is or not!"

He turned his head towards her with a glimmering shine to his eyes. He was interested in why she was following him with her eyes. "Kinda scary." Hellen saw that he spoke while looking at her which made her over think that he's judging her.

"Today can't be any worse."

Hellen took all her fears to the side and took a step forward to him. Her smile was brave but her cheeks were still bright red. It didn't want to cooperate with her sudden bravely.