7.Writer's Block

We all get stuck with this.

Whether its how to progress the story, develop characters, what to introduce next, many writers face writer's block.

It can even be worse on wattpad as you may feel pressured by the comments to write.

Do not be pressured people. This will likely not help the block at all and make the plot go in a completely wrong direction that you didn't intend for to happen.

What I suggest to overcome this
1.take a mental break.
2.do not commit to update schedules (seriously this is a huge don't because it is unnecesary pressure that may take away the quality of your work)
3.give yourself you time and do whatever it is you do and do not write for a bit
4.read other stories more (you may get inspired)
5.talk to your friends, family, other authors, etc. about ideas you are considering. (Don't ask your fans about specific ways either because its your story not theirs...you can just poll them on "what relationship do you like better" not "what plot do you want to see happening in the next chapter"
6.DONT LOOK AT NEW COMMENTS ESPECIALLY THOSE ASKING TO UPDATE. We all love the readers and followers but don't feel tempted to answer if you like answering reader comments until your writer's block is over. Or a simple "hey thank you for your support. I'm working on it, I just have a writer's block." Is a fine reply.
7.go outside and look at pretty landscapes/the stars. Seriously this helps me because I get the best thinking time when I'm in these kinds of places.

And take your time with the block. But make sure you don't completely go offline and make readers think you will never finish your story.

Now, in all honesty, if you have a 2 or more month writers block and haven't been updating since that time, then you may start losing readers.

But again, it is your story. Do this to share it with those who stick around and read it for their love of your story. Your loyal readers will support you and your decision to take some time off! They shouldn't pressure you to finish something faster so they can read it!