Humraaz (epilogue)

Zinnia was about to fall when she felt an arm around her belly. She raised her head and saw Arhaan standing there with red eyes. Sahir and Aima gasped seeing Arhaan there. He made her stand there and turned towards Sahir and started beating him black and blue

"You bloody chapter. How dare you. How dare you to touch my wife. I will kill you."
He shouted and continued punching him.

Seeing Arhaan beating Sahir mercilessly Zinnia came forward to stop him. She held his hand and said

"Please Arhaan stop"
She pleaded

"You are asking me to stop. Don't you know what he did? How can I let him go?"
He said glaring at her with red eyes

"Please for my sake let him go. Please for your baby. He will die and I can't bear that someone died because of me. I am hating but I don't know why I can't see all this. Please stop."
She started sobbing badly

"Yes, please Arhaan let him go. We will never show your our faces. I promise."
Aima begged

"I can't raise my hand at you because you are a woman but I can't let you go like this. Zinnia if you want to save her bloody brother then slap her as hard as she did."

"I am not in a condition to do anything"

"Then stop interfering"
He warned her

She came forward and slapped her with all strength in her. Both of them ran crying out of the haveli because not only did Arhaan Sahir got beaten by every man in the haveli. Zinnia was about to fall when Arhaan held her by her shoulders and took her into the room.

"What if he"
She couldn't complete her sentence because he interfered

"Shh don't say that, please. I can't even hear that."

"Do you still love me?"
She said looking at him with teary eyes

"What kind of question is this?"

"That's not my answer."

"Of course, I do. I still love you more than anything in the world and will always love you like this."
He said kissing her forehead

"How can you love me like that when you can't even hear what almost happened to me."

"Do you think I am so cheap?"

"You are not cheap but this society is. How can a man accept a girl who got molested?"

"You are my wife Zinni how can I think like that? And even if you wouldn't be the wife I would still accept you. I know people in this society must be thinking me a fool but my religion, my heart, my upbringing don't allow me to leave you when you need me the most. It's my responsibility to save you. If I will leave you in this phase of life then who can I will ever look into your eyes. Love and nikkah is not a game. It's a promise to be there in good and bad. Everyone sports you in your good time but your love your husband is the one who should support you in your bad time. Who should be there for you anytime? Who should accept you with your flaws and not try to change them I believe love doesn't happen with outer beauty love happens when you fall for someone's inner beauty, someone's kindness. I am in love with your pure heart Zinnia Arhaan Khan. I love you and I made my love halal turning you into my wife. I think words are enough why I shouldn't leave you."
He said looking into her eyes holding her hands

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I couldn't ask for anything better. Indeed Allah is the best planner. He knows what's good for us and we should also accept his decisions wholeheartedly. Because he made the best decisions that we are not aware of. Couldn't thank him more for writing you in my destiny."
She said keeping her head on his chest.

And for the first time, she kissed him on his life and then started looking into his eyes.

"Are you sure Zinni?"
He said caressing her cheeks

"I am very sure."

"Tell if it hurts baby"
He whispered kissing her neck and then another night turned into a beautiful memory.
.....................................................................

"I am telling you, Haan, I will give exam sitting on your chair only otherwise I will not eat the whole day."
She said stubbornly

"There are some rules and regulations which I have to follow. You can't give an exam sitting in my cabin. That's not allowed."
Arhaan said slapping his forehead

"And who made those rules and regulations. I think you forgot you are not just a professor but also a principal of this college and being my husband you should let me do cheating too but I am not expecting that from a rude person like you. At least let me do my exam peacefully. What's the benefit of being so rich and authoritative when you can't even let your wife do her exam according to her choice."
She said keeping her legs on the table was difficult because it was her ninth month.

"Mrs. Zinnia Arhaan khan keep your legs down otherwise my table will get dirty."
He said glaring at her

"You care about the table but not your pregnant whose back is hurting badly and you're still taking her exam."
She said revolving her chair

"Carefully"
He screamed holding the chair

"Well, I can see how much it is hurting. Still, you can give the exam as you want to."
He didn't believe her because after every three days she does drama to fulfill her wishes

"What happened my buffalo you are not done yet? Meri choti si moti si biwi ka exam kab khatam hoga"
Zinnia who was feeling extreme pain gave her exam after completing it but not before glaring at him for calling her buffalo.

"Ahh"
A sudden scream make him alert Zinnia who's water broke was screaming. He took her to the hospital immediately. After two hours of extreme stress, they got blessed with twins. One daughter and one son.

"They are so beautiful."
Zinnia said holding them

"You are right. I think the most beautiful babies ever or that's what every parent thinks. Thank you, Zinni. I love you."
He kissed her forehead holding her cheeks

"I hope they turn out like me"
Zinnia said

"No, I can't bear another drama queen. I hope they turn out like me"

"I can't bear another Hitler."

"Imagine the worst if they turned out like Fahad."

"A big no"
They both screamed at the same time

"My whole world"
Arhaan said looking at his babies and wife and hugging all of them. Zinnia placed her head on his chest listening to his heartbeats.

"I love you."

"I love you Zinni"

"We love you too"
Hearing them cry they laughed and said kissing their cheeks.

Author's note
Loved your response. Hope you liked the ending as well. Love you all. Don't forget to leave your precious comments.

Bye,

Alla Hafiz.