Qurbat

Mahi: "Yeh nahi ho skta
mere khwab
Mera prince
Aur app
Oh My God." Mahi said with tears in her eyes after coming out of the shock

Ashar; "Can't believe yeh sab sunane ke baad bhi tumhe apni bakwas shayari sujh rahi ha."

Mahi: "This is not any kind of poetry. Can't you see tears in my eyes? You all betrayed me. You all took advantage of my innocence by making me marry you. I will never forgive you all." She said sobbing loudly.

Ashar starts staring her without saying anything and was giving her tissues continually. After about ten minutes she got irritated and shouted.

Mahi: "Why are you not saying anything?"

Ashar: "Are you done? So listen, miss, Mahi you were never so innocent that you will marry me without troubling all of us. You were only five when we got married. Nobody was ready for it, especially I was not ready for it but eventually, everyone got agreed because chachu ran into an accident and was extremely worried for you because of your nature and you know it very well anybody can trap you easily. You believe everyone so easily and even get ready to sacrifice your life without thinking twice. I know kids are supposed to be innocent and believe everyone but you were never a normal kid. You never bear anybody hurting you or others. You were and are an extremist and hot headed, person. You never used to bear lies and even use to fight with your parents for everyone and everyone used to take advantage of that and they still are but you don't know about that and I was the only person who used to stop you from your stupid acts as you were scared of me but we all used to laugh at your antics and nobody took it seriously accept chachu and I will not blame him. He was right if we think being in his shoes as a father he was concerned for your future that's why after his accident he requested me to marry you. First I denied as you were a kid and we had a huge age gap but he said he thinks that he will not survive so he wants you to be safe after his death and I am the only person whom he can trust blindly as all of your other cousins were not so mature and I was the only kid in the family who was way much mature than his age and you follow my orders only and even bear my anger. Everyone was so scared because of my anger issues and nobody even considered your anger issues at all as you never dared to raise your voice at me. Ahh, miss those days. So let me continue then I got ready and everyone so agreed on but at the time of nikah you were like why will I have to say qabool ha I will not say that. I don't like this word blah blah blah but then one glare from my side and finally our nikaah happened. I will be honest I used to hate you that's why I never talked to you then I had to go to London to get my degree but when I came back almost 6 months ago to handle our business in Pakistan. I was shocked to see you. Everyone told me that they will do rukhsati when you will turn 18 first I was not happy when I was in London but after coming back I was more than happy but I am sorry I can't bear someone pointing at my wife and saying what a cute couple especially when I am not the one standing with you so we the rukhsati will happen after two weeks get ready my dear." He said looking into her eyes and as usual, she was staring at the floor and not looking into his eyes.

"Ahhhhh itna bara zulm mere sath. Everyone thinks I am stupid but for your kind information I am very intelligentand I don't need anybody to protect me. I am not innocent at all Mr.Ashar Adeel Khan ma toh bohat chalak hu apko nahi pata I will make you regret marrying me. I will not forgive you agar mujhe na ghurte toh mujhe pata ha mane haan hi nahi krni thi sab apki wajah se hua ha and I am not scared of you at all ok zada over na ho ap darti toh ma apne baap se bhi nahi." She shouted loudly.

Suddenly she saw Ashar coming closer and she jumped from the bed and ran towards the door.

Ashar: "I think someone wasn't scared of me at all."

Mahi: "Apko aik baat bata du ma Zahra api ko kehti thi jis se meri shaadi hogi na woh janati hoga kyuke woh mujhe bardasht kare ga jabke maa baap choro ma khud apne apko bardasht nahi kr sakti toh tayaar ho jayein mujhe bardasht karne ke liye phir bhi apko jannat naseeb nahi honi jannat ma maine hi jana hitler ko jo bardasht karu gi." She shouted and ran away.

Ashar: "She is crazy as hell." He started laughing.

This news was a bomb for every youngster all of the female cousins were crying with Mahi and male cousins were so shocked and sad at the same time that they were not able to say anything and were just passing tissues.

"I am fed up with all the males in this family why is everybody just giving tissues please say something you all are the same." Mahi said who had just broken the news to all her cousins after calling them in her room literally after five minutes of being aware of her marriage.

Sher: "Bhai is not that bad Mahi. I know he is very strict and wants everyone to live according to his rules. He can't bear anyone doing mistakes. He has anger issues. He wants everything perfect and not at all romantic. Once I broke his watch by mistake and he beaten me so much that my nose started to bleed even once he beaten Zaviyaar for adding salt into his coffee and he was not able to get up from bed but don't worry I hope he will not beat you he is a very good person by heart he apologized to us after that but with attitude. Still, he's at least very handsome." He is the most good-looking person in this whole family.

Zahra: "Just shut up you are making her more scared. No Bhai is a very good-hearted person once a boy was troubling me so he beaten him so much that he always lowered his gaze whenever he used to see me in university." She said proudly making her more scared.

Zaviyaar: "Don't you all have any other stop that doesn't include him beating someone brutally." He said knocking some sense into them and glaring at everyone.

"Ahhh why me Allah? Am I that bad? I always dreamt of a prince charming but in return, I only got a beast who will never change into a prince. You all leave me alone I don't want to listen to your horrible stories and know how much a good person he is." She shouted.

Everyone decided to leave her alone after such a big incident she needs some space. All were so sad for her. How will she live with that Hitler