Forbidden Love ~ Peter Pan OUAT FF

Written to Katie, my best friend,
and my wing woman in Neverland.

                                        ⚘

"You are NOT going out to see him again!" my mother said angrily as she came down the hall into my room. "Yes I am!" I angrily yelled back, continuing to change hurryingly. "How many times have I told you Y/N! He's dangerous!"my mother said pleadingly. "Not this again mom!" I said annoyingly. "If he's really that "dangerous" then how come all these times that I've been going to see him he hasn't done anything to me?" I said finished changing, and  waiting for her answer. "He's waiting" she said. "He's waiting like an animal, for the right time to strike. Right now, he's just trying to gain your trust, so he can break you, make you into one of them, and then turn you against us."

For the past few years, our town Edinburg has drastically changed into a world of chaos, worry, and mystery. The young boys of Edinburg, every night would mysteriously disappear with no trace. Almost every night, these mysterious kidnappings would take place. No one knew what was happening, until a week later. A boy that had been taken away mysteriously, had miraculously came back and was taken by police to be questioned of what had happened. He told police that he would hear the sound of a pipe, something a piped piper would play, and would be lured to a place we now know called Neverland.

Once they would arrive, they, the boys would dance around a fire making noises like animals. After a while, when the young boys got back to their senses, they would start to cry, and beg to go back home. Doing this, they would anger the leader, causing them to get brainwashed. When they were brainwashed, their leader had convinced them enough that their were orphans, they weren't loved, they were forgotten, and they were abandoned. Oftentimes, the leader would send some of the brainwashed kids back to the real world just to stir up madness.

Then, the kids would arrived and go rampage, killing their families and their parents. Causing just enough madness to get themselves arrested, and some even killed by police. Many people were injured, and an unbelievably amount were killed. We had called that night; The Deathly Massacre of the Boys. The whole town was shooken up, worried, and frightened. Police had informed families that still had sons, to keep them safe, but the reality of it was; they didn't even know how.

The police didn't have an leads and where already struggling enough just to keep the citizens of Edinburg safe. They were just as confused as the people were. Which didn't help out since, many theories had been arising on social media causing even more people to be confused, and scared. Too many people had believed the theory that someone in their town was a witch. A witch, that would send this mysterious piped piper into their town, snatching young innocent boys. More than half of the towns young boys had been taken, and never returned.

Which drove the parents into insanity. For the people that were able to find a way to save their sons, and keep them safe weren't so innocent. They had been accused of secretly being witches, and sending the piped piper into the town. Lots of drama, and suspicion would arise from the families with sons, who had desperately pleaded that they were innocent. Some were considered innocent, but some were even tried in court for their suspicious background.

I, Y/N, L/N was one of those families with sons, or my brothers; William, and Noel. We had, rather my mom, had figured out a way to prevent my brothers from hearing the piper's flute. How she did this? My mother is a scientist, and a psychologist. She had been doing her own research and experiments with the frequency of the piped piper's flute, and how it affects a young boy's brain.

She was able to figure out that the piped piper's flute has a very unique frequency, that it's smooth and hypnotic sounds were powerful enough to wake up a young boy, lure him out, and take him to Neverland, never to be seen again. We had built a secret room in our house, and on a level where noise couldn't be heard. We gave it a try, and it worked, William and Noel weren't able to hear the pipe.