A Pegasus In A Bar

y/n pov

I woke up from my alarm beeping really loud and how my nap is over, my eyes opened slowly trying to remember what i had today. "ugh..uhm..bestfrie-...bestfriend!" i yell, quickly getting out of bed checking the time. "6 pm?!" I yell again, putting on a black silk dress and some black short heels. I texted my bestfriends about why im late, and apologizing on how im late whilst saying bye to the boys and getting in my car. When i get there my bestfriends was staring me up and down with a angry face, i apologized over and over. "whatever lets just go inside." i hear him say, we both go inside and sit at a table. 

My bestfriend goes to get us drinks, when he gets back and sits down he looks at the stage and I looked up from where I was sitting and saw a pegasus, Eyes wide, mouth open, I cant believe I found 2 more animals! "Not something you see often, eh?" I hear my best friend say, for me i do see things like this often. Very often. "yeah, i dont see this often. Though they do have a good singing voice, their personality they give is shockingly loud.." i say, covering my ears with a frown on my face. "your right.." Best friend says, having a shocked and eery look on his face, not in a bad way though.

I look up at the pegasus again, then they look at me. I go wide eyes again, I am not going on that stage. The pegasus then reaches their hand towards me, signaling for me to come up on stage to sing with them! I shake my head then look at my best friend who is looking at me, he shakes his head yes and pushes my up on the stage. I tremble onto the stage, trying to catch my balance and sing along smoothly with the pegasus, but end up failing horribly. "one more song, please!" i yell at the pegasus, who looks at me and shakes his head alright. 

I had confidence whilst singing this time, this time was different. I sang smoothly with the pagasus, they look at me with a smirk on my face "Beeyotch! This is my JAM! GALILEOOO!!!!!" I try to hold in my laugh as a supposedly 'he' says that . I seem to be shocked at myself for singing so good, but i kept singing. I then looked at my best friend who had a grin on his face, looks like hes happy seeing me not be so socially akward, if hes happy im happy. I smile at him, then look back at the crowd cheering. We are finally at the final note and then do a dramatic pose at the end. I laughed off set, with the pegasus. i decided to bring up the cursed animal he had. "so about your...physical appearance." I start to say, he looks at me with a judgy/mad face. "Not that it looks bad just um, gosh how do i say this.." I start to say, he starts to look at me with concern and confusion on his face, i mean i would look at me like that to. "i..created it?.." The pegasus looks at me with a shocked face, he dramatically gasped. "you turned me into this fabulous pegasus?! dont get me wrong i love this look..but its hard to do stuff you know!" the pegasus says to me with a distraught face, looking down i say fastly. "I know your probably mad at me but im trying to fix it so if you would like to live at my place ican help find the cure please!" i say to him, panting out of breath. I finally look up at him and he has a smile on his face, but a mad looking one. 

"have you found the cure yet?" He looks at me, eye twitching. "no..but im really trying to figure out what it is! ive already found 3 boys in the past 1 n a half week!" I say, crossing my arms. he looked at me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Well if turning me into a fabul-horse was your convoluted plan for taking me out on a date... then mission accomplished you delicious little marshmallow! Time for adventure!" He says with a grin, but his hand squeezed my shoulder. "try this again, your dead." he says with a face that scares me half to death, we then walked to my house. "whats your name?.." I say trying to spark a conversation. "eli, whats yours?" He asks looking over at me. "y/n l/n" I then got a text and his ear perked up, i checked it and he looked over my shoulder. It was volks checking up on my, he didnt normally do this though, i had gotten closer to him since that conversation. I looked at eli and he looked at me. "Did I see you out and about with a dreamy wolf boy? You charlatan! You MUST give me his deets IMMEDIATELY! I like 'em damaged and broody!" He said to me, grabbing the phone and swiping through volks account . I tried to hold in my laugh again, hurting my stomach. 

"volks huh? his name matches his looks, i assume." Eli says, looking at volks profile basically drooling. "Eli and volks in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.." i whispered laughing to myself, Eli looked over at me with a smirk. "but i go both ways honey!" he says to me, winking at me and grabbing my face cheeks squishing them. I was surprised at what he did with my face awhile, i think he thought bad of it. "your not..homophobic, are you?" he says, looking at me with concern all over his face. "no! absolutely not! i fully support you! And will always support you no matter what! im bisexual myself.." i say to him, putting my arm infront of my other arm and rubbing it looking down then back up. 

Eli looks at me way more happy than he was a little while ago, not showing concern all over his face anymore. "selfie!" he says out of no where, randomly posing and taking out his camera with his hooves, i question in my head how he did that without it falling and breaking into pieces onto the ground. I panic and akwardly smile, doing the peace pose with the two fingers up. He takes the picture and looks at me, smirking. "lets go to youre house now, i wanna meet the wolf boy!" He says jumping up and down, running around, his wings flap around whilst i land onto the ground putting my hand closer to my face trying to gush out the wind. "alright! alright! lets go!" I say to him, getting up and grabbing his han- paw?.., running us to my house.

1152 words