Quality Time With A Bunny

Y/n's pov

I looked down at the rabbit that was staring at me, why not it live at my place till it can become human again? it wouldnt hurt anything right?

"Uhm..ill get your refund back! just uh-.." i get cut off by my throat feeling like a prickle of needles are going down it.

"Whats your name?" I say, trying to get their name before i let them into my home.

"N-nimh.." They say, cute name! 

"do you think you would wanna live at my place or something since i have to find the rest and your, uh..well-yk?.." I ask, hoping to not sound as akward as possible.

"S-sure, but..why would you let me live at your place if you o-only know my name?" they ask.

"your only a bunny! plus i live alone, what harm can you do?" i look down at them, hands on my hips arching one eyebrow up whilst laughing after. They appear to be a he because of their voice..i hope im not wrong. I shiver just thinking about being wrong of that.

"O-okay.." he says, slowly hopping in my purse as we walk to my house. As we were getting closer and closer to my house, i let him hop out and look around.

"W-Wow! such a big house, how d-do you afford it?", The little rabbit asked me. "My mom helped my buy it, really sweet she is." I say taking my keys out of my purse and hear him whisper "l-lucky!", I smirk and we both walk in. I could tell he was excited, but he wasnt romping around or nothin'. 'shy little fella huh?' i thought whilst chuckling to myself, as he was slowly looking around the house.

First he went to the kitchen, where we always go when we go into somebody elses house..

His eyes looked around, he also looked curious. I could tell he wanted to touch most things but he was hesitant and didnt touch them, Then he gone to the living room.

He asked if he could sit on the couch, of course i said yes! He then slowly went onto the couch then relaxing right after, "T-these cushions are really s-soft.."He pointed out, then we both went onto the bathrooms.

He looked around in awe, then we went to the guest bedrooms.

 "L-lets go check t-the other rooms.." I laugh a bit, then we go to my room.

When we first entered the room, He just stared at it in awe like he did the guest bathroom, Again. He wanted to touch everything but was hesitant. we then went into my bathroom.

"W-WOW." he shouted, almost like he had never seen a bathroom before. He then put a hand over his mouth and his cute bunny ears over his eyes, He apologized, saying sorry for shouting over and over again. I forgave him and told him he didnt have to apologize, he didnt do anything wrong. He looked away from his ears a little and looked at me, he had somewhat of a blush i can tell.."c'mon, lets go see my backyard." I say grabbing one of his paws, whilst walking to to the backyard in his pace.

"y-you even have a shed?! this is like m-my dream home-" he stopped for some reason. I think he figured out on how he was acting because he apoligized again and said that he needed to sleep to get some energy out, that he is not usually like this. I said okay and went to my room to go put on some leggings and a t-shirt, some comfortable attire because i needed to go out for a run. 

i went for a run and when i got back home it was halfway dark, i checked the time. 6:30, i should make dinner right now. I did leave some meat out to thaw when i gone out for my run, so it should be thawed by now. 

I got to the front of my door and took out my keys, unlocked my door and went inside. I gone straight to the kitchen and started working on some hamburgers, then i remembered the little rabbit as i heard feet flopping their way into the kitchen. I looked around and finally i saw the little rabbit, He was yawning and rubbing his eyeballs. 

 I looked at him and then looked back to the food i was making, he looked like he wanted to know what i was making.

"im making hamburgers." i said, but i looked back at him and he had a look of disgust on his face. Thats when i realized rabbits dont eat meat, I put my hamburgers down and went to my fridge to pull out some carrots. I got some carrots out and placed them on a plate, whilst putting nimh on a seat and scooting him into the table. I sat down and ate my hamburger. 

"yk, i didnt really tell you my name yet." I say, looking at him. He looks at me in shock. "O-oh right! i didnt a-ask your name! s-sorry!" he apologized again, jeez how many times does one have to apologize?..

"its alright!" i say looking at him. "..what is your name..?" he says, looking away with a smile. "y/n l/n." I say, biting into my hamburger.

"well..nice to meet y-you!" he says shaking out his hand and looking into my direction, i look at him and tilt my head. "O-oh! because we d-didnt really introduce ourselves p-properly?.." He says looking away, i think hes blushing again? I stick my hand out and shake hands with him, smiling with a full mouth. He looks back and smiles looking at me.

I catch him staring at me and decided to make conversation.."so..what do you like to do nimh?" i say, to start a conversation. Luckily it did, But at a slow pace. We talked until we were done eating, He said bye and left to go to sleep. I go to shower and get in pj's with a smile on my face whilst thinking about areas we could go to, to find other animals?

A/n

Sorry if nimh was out of character for this, im not good writing show people! i will try to make him more shy in the next chapter! but hoped you like this!! 1334 words!