Chapter 111: Fears Coming True

Diamond looks over at her friend on the ground. Blood drips from the scrap on her head. Galaxy stands right beside Layla comforting her. Pinkie flies towards Diamond, full of anger. She doesn't know if Desolation is gone. She strikes Diamond down with another punch. Pinkies claws scratch Diamond, causing more blue blood to show.
Pinkie stands over Diamond, her wing ready to strike. Diamond flinches, scared. She knew she deserved it though.
Pinkie saw her flinch and backed up.

-Galaxy: Let's get you home. We need to clean that wound.
Diamond looks at Layla with tears forming her eyes. She's never been this scared in her life. Layla sees the tears and walks towards Diamond once more.
Diamond jumps up and backs away.

-Diamond: Please, stay away. This is exactly why I wanted to keep this a secret. I hurt you Layla. I'm sorry, please don't follow me.

Diamond runs away into the woods. Layla tries running after her, but Galaxy stops her.

-Galaxy: The wound will get infected if not treated very soon. We'll come back in a bit.

-Layla: No, she needs our help more than ever now. That corruption is taking over her because she feels weak and pain. That's what it feeds on. Cotten Candy said that right before she had to leave.