𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
DO YOU WANT ME?
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Every cell in Jun's body was crying out for him and his touch. She wanted to feel him all over her body and she regretted not taking this step much earlier.

He kissed her neck, pausing only to suck on her collarbone now as she moaned quietly. She knew there would be a mark left in the morning, but she didn't care. All she cared about in that moment was Kakashi on top of her.

Jun turned into pudding in his arms and moaned softly again while she pushed him a little away from her, only to take off her vest and shirt before she threw both carelessly on the floor. Kakashi stared at her upper body, which was only covered by her Bra.

"You're beautiful, Jun. How can anyone be so beautiful and perfect?", he murmured now, his gaze making her melt before she gently stroked his cheek, sliding her hand to the back of his neck and pulling him close again to gently place her lips on his to engage him in a kiss again.

He pulled her up enough to reach behind her and undo her bra. He did it in one swift motion, without fumbling with the clasp so much.

But she didn't have time to dwell on it, as he removed her pants and panties leaving her revealed to him.

He slowly moved towards her breasts, circling a nip with his tongue. The cool air against her wet nipple gave her goosebumps all over her body, but she followed it with a moan as he slowly trailed his tongue over the hard but.

"Kashi...", she murmured again and he had to laugh because of the nickname she gave him.

She arched her back as he continued. He moved his hand down towards her core, rubbing her softly while his lips sucked on the other nipple and he had to suppress a moan of his own.

"Fuck. You're already so wet.", and all she could do was moan in response.

Jun gently bit her lower lip as she looked to his hand which was softly stroking her lips while his fingers slid over her clit from time to time. This was torture, absolute torture and Jun could guess what he was trying to accomplish.

He kissed from her nipple down over her belly, while he left light kisses on her skin. Again and again he bit and sucked gently on her skin to leave some marks.

Jun couldn't take her eyes off of him as he lay half on the bed, only covered by the towel around his hips. How he covered her already sensitive skin with kisses, causing goosebumps to form on her body.

When he finally found the way with his lips between her legs, Jun opened them a little more and bit lightly on her finger because she didn't want anyone in the house to know what the two were doing. Even if at this moment she couldn't care less.

"You sure you want this?", he asked all of a sudden and Jun looked into his eyes for a few seconds before she gyrated her hips and nodded at him.

Kakashi now lay down on his stomach while his hands wrapped around her thighs and he pulled Jun even closer to him. His head was between her legs and she could feel his hot breath against her already sensitive clit.

With two fingers he spread her lips apart before he began to massage her clit in circles with his middle finger. Jun immediately felt a jolt of pressure which only made her moan loudly.

Kakashi meanwhile moved closer to her cunt and he was just mere inches away, when Jun reached into the bed sheet with one hand and leaned her head back a little.

He started to immediately suck on her clit, while his tongue played around with the bundle of nerves and Jun gripped with her other hand into his silver hair, bringing him closer.